• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have not ben on at all for a while because I have ben grounded for a long time now but I should be ungrounded soon. If anyone has a xbox and minecraft I can play that on the weekends only just send me a message my xbox live gamertag is SlashaMasta342. I wont be checking this site untill im ungrounded so I wont respond to any messages on here.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Merc stuff has kind of been a thing that @Dielan9999 does. Plus I've been offline doing real-lifey stuff.
We could try and arrange something though. Feel free to toss me some ideas if you have them.

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that i am going to be leaving the Academy officially since i feel like i am never doing anything, and also I was excepted into another guild. I still really like talking to all you guys in the chat, and if you ever need me for something, I will see if i can be there, but i just wanted to let you know @Dazureus that I am leaving. I hope theres no hard feelings :/

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
D: No bad vibes whatsoever, ironee.
I'm sorry that it feels that way... it seems like I went offline right as we set up properly.
Hopefully after everyone finishes their finals we'll really rev back up. Until then, we gotta prepare for it.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Gonna say this here too (I already did in Council Convo before). Just so people don't freak and wonder were I poofed off to.
As of yesterday last month of school started, 20 school days left, [NOTE: This was typed on May, 19, 2012; so a bit less than that now]. The last day of school over in my little not-even-town of a place near Puyallup, WA is the 18th of June. Due to this, I have:
  • Final Honors Project - covering everything we learned over the entire year.
  • Advisory Student Led Conferences - pretty self explanatory
  • Finals of various subjects
If by 18 June 2012 you don't see me, assume the FBI finally found me. ;)

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I am sorry to announce that I will leave the academy guild for now :(
The academy is the guild I first heard of guilds after joining hero craft on the map of zeal.
I hope that this can happened peacefully, and if you ever need my service as a mason, want someone to chat whit to just want a simple track feel free to ask me.
The reason I am leaving is that I want more PvP in my hc life.
I hope we can remain friends (as i choose to call me and academy members).
Pleas don't judge me for this...

*cya ingame*

-mille-

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
There is no need to be upset. Have fun.

I really need to go through and update everything in this. @_@ I got sick (again) and I haven't felt up to doing anything constructive. :p Recovering, I'll get to it in a day or so at maximum.

Hay guys I am probably back if my mom dose not ground me for no reason again. I made a new account for the of site forum and asked to be a member so could you check that out please.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Alrighty.
I've dumped way to much time into the guild to let it die. I'm gonna slap down some shit, and ain't gonna shit from no one.

Proposed ideas:
  • Weekly leveling up sessions in MA. Came up in a coversation. Did this a few times with other members, but it would be awesome to set up a schedule or something so some of our newbies would be encouraged to keep playing, and could lazies like me level.
  • More guild contests! More more more! Guild Pvp tournies, building competitions with themes, lore, design! We need more active items to keep us going. We could more guild titles and positions.
  • The Nether team, Work/Building team, and Merc team need to advertise more. I know we could get the work, it's just that I've begun to realize that half the map doesn't even know who we are, and what we can offer.
  • Lore. Come 1.3, writable book will be out. We gonna need a library, and the lore team + masters will spearhead this. But anyone willing could offer their stuff!
  • We need more members! Encourage your friends and fellow townies to join us! We are not some petty new guild. We are guild, founded before the time of heros, and a force to be reckoned with. Do not think lightly of us. Show them who we are, and what we do. I can say that I actively recruit more and more members.
  • Get more active. The only this guild is going to stay afloat is if our members stay active. We recently lost a lot of our active members to the templars, but that doesn't mean shit. You need to get more active if you want to stay in the academy. We can't have people joining, and then droppping off the face of the planet. Even you veterans seem to be disappearing.
All in all, we need to work together. I don't want to hear "My mom said no" or "I don't haz the time" , "My town won't let me". If you're going to join, be prepared to be be seared with the ethreal flames of the guild. We will burn bright.
*Rant over*

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
"I don't haz the time"

Not sure what you want me to say.. I'm a college student with now a part time job and prepping for finals.

That and Diablo 3 has taken much of my free time.

Also not sure why my name is tagged when I'm not even on the Member's list whatsoever :p

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Not sure what you want me to say.. I'm a college student with now a part time job and prepping for finals.

That and Diablo 3 has taken much of my free time.

Also not sure why my name is tagged when I'm not even on the Member's list whatsoever :p
Not an excuse, I expect you to be on here 29 hours a day.

I still do not know the password to get into the in game chat so could some one message me it? You people keep telling me to ask someone when im on the server but when I ask no one answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.