• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:BigguthDickuth
Current/Mastered Classes:Ninja
Current/Mastered Professions:Crafter :D
Current Township:panorama
Past Guild Experience:None
Why do you want to join the Academy?:Seems like a pretty nice guild, and I'm really into the "remain neutral" stance you guys have.
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?:The lore team seems... un-fun :eek:.
You're accepted! I'll leave you off the Tome Team for now, but maybe you'll change your mind when we have our butts in gear. Dun dun dun...

Also, don't forget to find a guild member in-game for the password on our chat channel, and join our forum!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
-snip-
~Members~
-Masters-
Master Dielan9999- Zealot
Master TheMormon- Sentinel|Librarian
Master Kophka- Zealot
Master Madsplatter- Zealot

-Members-
Earpus96- Zealot
TheAzian- Zealot
Jloy1- Zealot
Bluejack404-Zealot
Millejinta87- Zealot
Haxnn- Zealot
WoleverEntun-Zealot
Oxea- Zealot
Aanokint- Zealot
NDKOHSE- Zealot
SlashaMastaZ
drpepper1344
parkerjdude
strongholdx
BigguthDickuth

-Other-
Headmaster Dazureus- Sentinel
Founder Domitius- Sentinel

I'd move those to the top. :p

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
You're accepted! I'll leave you off the Tome Team for now, but maybe you'll change your mind when we have our butts in gear. Dun dun dun...

Also, don't forget to find a guild member in-game for the password on our chat channel, and join our forum!

Do you mean your guys's own personal forum or just your town thread?

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
^^Don't worry, we can put your combat skills to use in the merc team once we get our shit together. Still having some growing pains from the new map (our host towns are still settling in *cough*especiallyLF*cough*)

Only as long as you guys condone me putting their heads on pikes and standing those up along our political borders...

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd move those to the top. :p
Nah. I'm a humble guy (the humblest you'll ever meet, I guarantee [<-joke]) and Domi isn't exactly active within the guild anymore. I'll consider repositioning them if we ever get any other weird positions.
Do you mean your guys's own personal forum or just your town thread?
Yeah, personal forum. We don't have a town thread.
Only as long as you guys condone me putting their heads on pikes and standing those up along our political borders...
A little tribal savagery never hurt anybody. Except the victims.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm gonna have to start checking for members whenever I'm on. Everybody is all scattered around.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Which brings me back to my previous point: I should start rounding up members in-game, so that they can be made aware of our methods of communication. Then we can get support for stuff like building Guild Halls and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.