• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I was never an actual member, but I'll be an honorary member if that's possible!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
@Dazureus Put this in the OP - Member Count as 18.
~Guidelines~
-Rule Zero: Follow server rules. If you break a server rule, even if it's not serious enough to get you banned, you are expelled from the guild.
-Rule One: The guild has a high standard of honor and respect. No trolling, no rage or improper behavior towards anybody on the server at all. You can steal and kill for your own purposes, but if you can't stay classy, you will be expelled.
-Rule Two: We are one community, working together. If you disrespect us in any way- taking advantage of our supplies or abusing our members- you can be punished. In the same vein, if somebody does you harm while you're with us you can inform Masters of the Academy and we can deal with compensation.
-Rule Three: When you're on the job, politics don't matter. You may elect to sit out on a certain job, and others can request not to have you, but once you're working with us you may not attack uninvolved parties unprovoked.
-Rule Four: You may be fined for breaking rules. If you refuse to pay a fine, you may then be expelled.
-Rule Five: Have fun! We're here to make Herocraft more interesting by improving the server, for others and for us too!
~Organization~
The guild is divided into 3 main ranks:

Acolytes- Basic members of the Academy. They may join in on whatever jobs they would like to. Acolytes who take initiative and really contribute can be upgraded to Devotee.

Devotees- Experienced members of the guild who may have specialized roles- They may be entrusted with access to a vault, or lead other members in jobs, or contribute to our Lore and documentation projects. A Devotee could also simply be a very reliable worker.

Master- A council member. They have a position of authority over Devotees and Acolytes, and may have their own specialized roles, but their main purpose is to discuss and plan the guild's direction with the Headmaster.
~Members~
(Grey names are either thought inactive or are no longer part of the guild, and do not go toward our member count)
-Special Positions-
Headmaster Dazureus- Sentinel
Founder Domitius- Sentinel

-Honorary Members-
Alator- Lorekeeper
gabizou - Sentinel
Kam744

-Masters-
Master Dielan9999- Sentinel
Master theazian- Zealot|Lorekeeper
Master TheMormon- Sentinel|Librarian
Master Upb34t

-Former Masters-
Master Kophka- Zealot
Master Madsplatter- Zealot

-Devotees-
Acherous- Zealot
Galaxial- Designer
st3pur308- Zealot/HQ Architect
strongholdx- Lorekeeper
~Inactive~​
-Acolytes-
drpepper1344
earpus96-Zealot
EtKEnn
jaif14
lunar_izy
Nadastorm
Sigpit
spartanfan17
Squirt0
Troppics
xexorian
~Inactive~​
Jloy1- Zealot
kurugi- Sentinel
PineappleChicken- Zealot
-Ex-Members-
Aanokint- Zealot
BigguthDickuth
Bluejack404-Zealot
Detarbilate
donnymeyer- Zealot
Haxnn-Zealot
ironee212
kevinlive
malarb
Millejinta87- Zealot
Monhoji
Oxea- Zealot
parkerjdude
qsa123456789
Shadowatom
SlashaMastaZ
Theodor1218
Watter_Bottle
Wildarm5
WoleverEntun- Zealot
ZaneChaos

-Expelled-
NDKOHSE

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Mormon, are you hiding your online status? If so, please fix that so that I know when you're on. If I see you I'll PM you and we can post the thread.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
It says you're offline... You might check your settings. I guess I could post the new one now, although I don't have the time to type up everything that I want to right now. Whatcha think?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Lots, theoretically. Day-to-day work for members, Lore stuff, public projects. We've sort of been hampered by circumstances though.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry for double post. :p

Please use the new thread, found in the same Guilds section, for applications. The thread is not entirely ready, but put your apps there so I can do member list stuff. (Don't know when @Dazureus will have everything done in the OP)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I left A LONG time ago. You should know I'm TC!

TC OR DIE!!!!
I'm pretty sure you killed me once because I thought you were still Academy. :p

Mormon, I'm pretty much done with it. Might could use a little more formatting and tweaking but the big things are there, so long as you're handling the members list and our allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.