• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
So they can just kill everyone, trap them in spawn and leave them? Is that fair? No, that would be unreasonable.

They have the rule that they can 'do what they please', usually for a reason. I was trying to be reasonable, yet they ignored it and I got muted. That is not reasonable, and does not make the problem any better.

That is an unreasonable assumption to take that someone would disregard morality like that, you gave the most negative situation for your proving ground with no basis that they would ever do that other than what happen and multiply that situation to the end. (pun)
Those that have been banned were simply acting out and were viewed negatively, while I agree that many situations were exaggerated and a ban was unnecessary, there is an appeal system. I agree that it was wrong for Aph to have banned "1hatchy1" for simply stating an opinion on any given topic , but new evidence showed that it was something else.
"You do know that you were banned because of abuse of the pe system which you were advised several times to stop"

I do not know the entire story of what happen to some people so I am generalizing that we should have trust in the staff, there are procedures for them and I personally feel that stating opinions should be more lenient if no warning was given.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
That is an unreasonable assumption to take that someone would disregard morality like that, you gave the most negative situation for your proving ground with no basis that they would ever do that other than what happen and multiply that situation to the end. (pun)
Those that have been banned were simply acting out and were viewed negatively, while I agree that many situations were exaggerated and a ban was unnecessary, there is an appeal system. I agree that it was wrong for Aph to have banned "1hatchy1" for simply stating an opinion on any given topic , but new evidence showed that it was something else.
"You do know that you were banned because of abuse of the pe system which you were advised several times to stop"
-adding more

He was globally muted too, just wanted to put that out there quickly. In order to communicate with staff, he had to use petitions. He also had things to report too, and to be fair i'm not too sure about what he did, but either way, a weeks ban is not what i'd usually see for something like that. Most griefers get 3 day bans.

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
He was globally muted too, just wanted to put that out there quickly. In order to communicate with staff, he had to use petitions. He also had things to report too, and to be fair i'm not too sure about what he did, but either way, a weeks ban is not what i'd usually see for something like that. Most griefers get 3 day bans.

Yea I see that this problem happens over and over , wish it was temp mute from chan Off-topic, help, trade and those that are "Global" and just leave them with talking power to their town and local/shout.
As I said, a ban from the game in this case was really unnecessary - this is my opinion.

To address the PE that OP did, he should had stop minecraft and created a ban appeal on the forums instead.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm gonna get right to the point because I've just about had it with what people are saying...
1. WE ARE NOT trying to overthrow Kainzo.
2. If we were to privately message an admin nothing would happen, think about it, it's not hard.
3. I created this post to gain attention so people can see what really goes on.
4. Admin of a server for minecraft or the Prime Minister, NO ONE, and NO ONE can say 'special Olympics' it's politically incorrect and just wrong.
5. She was the only one insulting people...She called Shorty 'slow'.
6. ANY staff commenting here are obviously gonna be on the admins side.
7. This is solely aimed at Apherdite.

I would also finally like to mention that that rule so commonly quoted is the rule, however does not make it right

Hope you all understand OK?

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
One final point Apherdite killed and banned me after I was muted so I would not tell, she silenced me and therefore I have proof an admin abused rank without any reason. I was picked on because I like macs. WOW this server just hit a new low in my opinion.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This should have been kept in Exploit / Private.

We have server logs/ip logs that show all actions, including admins. Apherdite isn't an "admin" - She is a founder of the server and has the same powers as I do. I am not discussing or validating anything she has done. However, as staff/founders, we reserve these rights - found on the TOS/EULA/RULES.

We reserve the right to;
  • Kick
  • ban
  • unwhitelist
  • remove
  • silence
  • slay
  • nerf
  • make-fun-of
  • cancel service to
  • stop the server
  • shut down the service
  • change anything without notice
Now does that happen all the time? No. We're a fair staff, if you have issues with anyone on staff, including other founders - you come directly to me or another admin/founder.

Status
Not open for further replies.