• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A Wiki Team

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Pretty sure I updated every classes skills and levels to the best I could for now - See yous in the morning ^.^

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I would love to be on the Wiki team, but I am only 14 so I don't know if the role for a wiki team member will need to be 15 years old. If not I would gladly be on this team!

PM for anything

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I update the wiki fairly often though I have been slacking as of late :p

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I would love to be on the Wiki team, but I am only 14 so I don't know if the role for a wiki team member will need to be 15 years old. If not I would gladly be on this team!

PM for anything
I'm only 13 but most people think I'm around 15-16 so it's all good.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I will join the team, I already have been working on the Wizard page along with DaShniper.

Wiki Name: Dwarfers

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Ok im in
EDIT*
Wiki Name: TrueCorruptor
I will try to focus on different classes & other informational aspects

I have been keeping dragoon up to date for some time. I'd love the opportunity to keep the rest up to date. Will the team be getting tools to test skills?

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Last night updated all current class skills/levels except still need damage on CD on some of them :/
I'll get on that later somehow.