• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A Wiki Team

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
@BananaFuton
If you want to test anything - Herocraft Test Server (with 100x xp on the test server, who needs to test skills out on the main server?)
That'd be extremely unfair to be granted skills on the main server to test, and I'm 100% sure people would abuse the privilege anyway

@BananaFuton
If you want to test anything - Herocraft Test Server (with 100x xp on the test server, who needs to test skills out on the main server?)
That'd be extremely unfair to be granted skills on the main server to test, and I'm 100% sure people would abuse the privilege anyway

I did not ask for us to be granted skills on the main server, I asked if we would be provided tools to test the skills.

Leveling on the test server, while indeed an option and one that I currently use, is still time consuming. A large portion of the time you are fighting lag and rubberbanding more than you are fighting mobs. It took me about an hour to level up and test pickpocket earler today. That seems like a large chunk of work for verifying one skill. Moreso when you realize that the test server gets reset and character data gets wiped (happened a few times since DG map).

I think it would be to the wiki team's advantage (whoever that may end up being) to be granted special access on the test server. More time could be spent testing and editing the wiki as opposed to playing HC from scratch again.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I updated the mana page with some different stamina things. I don't know how to change the title but it should be 'Mana/Stamina'
EDIT
I took the information of stamina that was in the mana section and put it into the stamina section that I found today