• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A Wiki Team

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I am just suggesting a wiki team because the wiki is normally not up to date. Wiki team can update the wiki when updates happen and maybe even put guides on the wiki on items in the game and item prices. It would be very nice to have a whole guide of herocraft items and stuff on the wiki. People can freely change it themselves but I think those really dedicated and wanting to help those who use the wiki should have a team and have daily updates on it.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Is there a way to apply/join the Wiki team? I'd love to keep the wiki updated :)
Sure! It won't have very rigid requirements... I'm thinking CB can pick his crew and we can add a few people...
ah, thanks
Register on the wiki, I don't see your account linked.
Oh yeah, about that - When I try make an account it says 'Incorrect or missing confirmation code'
I have no clue where that is so would be great if I could get some help on that ^.^

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Sure! It won't have very rigid requirements... I'm thinking CB can pick his crew and we can add a few people...
ah, thanks
Oh yeah, about that - When I try make an account it says 'Incorrect or missing confirmation code'
I have no clue where that is so would be great if I could get some help on that ^.^
Very strange that it didnt auto link your account.... You do have to register/enter the captcha.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
ah, thanks
Very strange that it didnt auto link your account.... You do not have to register/enter the captcha.
Everything works now, thanks :)