• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_Madred_'s Application

_Madred_

Stone
In-game name: _Madred_
Location & Age: Germany,14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): reyeb_sanoj
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules and I like to build cool things. And I really love RPG style gaming since I am playing TES.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends erdnussbutter and reyeb_sanoj are on the server and I would like to be able to play with my friends.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HC_8
Additional Info: I also like to play Starcraft 2 and other strategy games. I am also sometimes playing LoL and, as I said above, like to play RPGs. What's left to say? That's it, i'm a gamer.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules and I like to build cool things. And I really love RPG style gaming since I am playing TES.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends erdnussbutter and reyeb_sanoj are on the server and I would like to be able to play with my friends.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HC_8
Additional Info: I also like to play Starcraft 2 and other strategy games. I am also sometimes playing LoL and, as I said above, like to play RPGs. What's left to say? That's it, i'm a gamer.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
A couple of things

• Removed your avatar as we do not allow poop
  • Your special key is incorrect. Please correct it on the application and reply back so I am alerted.

Thanks!

_Madred_

Stone
Hey, Sorry for my late reply. Had to learn for an exam, was pretty important. I hope you will still read this reply and thx for your understanding. So here is my new one:

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HC_8}

I hope there's nothing wrong with this one.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey, Sorry for my late reply. Had to learn for an exam, was pretty important. I hope you will still read this reply and thx for your understanding. So here is my new one:

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HC_8}

I hope there's nothing wrong with this one.

Your special key is still incorrect.

_Madred_

Stone
I don't really understand what's wrong. The first letter of my name is _ and it's got 8 letters overall. It would be really nice if you can tell it to me. (btw i have read the "Get Whitelisted!" section)
Thanks for your support

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't really understand what's wrong. The first letter of my name is _ and it's got 8 letters overall. It would be really nice if you can tell it to me. (btw i have read the "Get Whitelisted!" section)
Thanks for your support

Read what you put again.

The first letter of my name is _

When was the underscore added to the letters of the alphabet?

_Madred_

Stone
Oh, sry. Didnt understand that, I thought that I had to put the _ in the key too. Sorry for the problems, here's my third one, and I hope I ditn't annoy you too much:

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCM6}

I think that the underscores don't count too for the number and sorry for annoying you.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh, sry. Didnt understand that, I thought that I had to put the _ in the key too. Sorry for the problems, here's my third one, and I hope I ditn't annoy you too much:

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCM6}

I think that the underscores don't count too for the number and sorry for annoying you.

Almost right, look at the key again. The letter part is right now for the number

_Madred_

Stone
K so I think I understand it now...
I'm usually not that incompetent, but the the underscores confused me.
so thx for the support again, and I think NOW its really correct :D:

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCM8}

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
K so I think I understand it now...
I'm usually not that incompetent, but the the underscores confused me.
so thx for the support again, and I think NOW its really correct :D:

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCM8}

And now I can review it =][DOUBLEPOST=1354910596,1354910027][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft