• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

4dragonking's Application

4dragonking

Stone
In-game name: 4dragonking
Location & Age: Washington, 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I have read through and agree to follow the rules laid out by the server administrators. I am interested in joining and promoting a town once I get acquainted with the various residents of the server. I am also an experienced coder and have created and worked on various modifications for Minecraft.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have heard about Herocraft many times within the Bukkit and Minecraft communities but only recently began delving more deeply into the server details.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Additional Info: I am a student working towards a BS in Computer Science with a focus on Game Design at Bellevue College. Over the past seven months I have worked on various modifications for Minecraft, the most notable being my Gravity Gun mod (video review below). I have also worked on the Hack/Mine project with Frizzil, creating many of the ability icons included in the mod. In my free time, I enjoy playing pen and paper RPGs including Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder and GURPS. When playing video games other than Minecraft, I usually play Starcraft 2 or adventure RPGs including Skyrim and the Legend of Zelda series.

Attachments

• GravityGunSS.png
    GravityGunSS.png
    185 KB · Views: 4