• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

3zer Whitelist Application

3zer

Glowing Redstone
Well, I'm 3zer, and here's my application.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: 3zer
  2. Location & Age: United Kingdom, Aged 16.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): None. This is because although playing for free for roughly a year, I've only upgraded my account roughly a month ago. I've been playing with friends and 1 or two bigger servers since, so I'm still quite unknown.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A handy site called http://minecraft-server-list.com. I started playing online recently, and I thought it would be a good idea to join a bigger and popular server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yep, I've read it all.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love mining, and building houses, (I would love to say I build towns, but I like the challenge of survival mode, and because of school, I haven't had the time to be as creative with a project as big as that yet. Good news though, the exams are on the verge of ending, and I can finally build freely.). When I play alone, I don't usually make massive houses, because I'm the only one there. The bigger ones I make are on the shared servers, but they are also not made by me alone, so I can't really take their credit. The Hamlet ---> Kingdom system interests me, and I love joining communities. I always help out, even when I don't need to, and this isn't just in games. However, I'm an ambitious person, so I'll be working on finding some friends, starting a hamlet and working my way up to a minimum of a city.
  9. Special key: {HC34}
  10. Additional Info: I am a gamer, and I love it (Xbox 360 Minecraft FTW!). However, education comes first. I'm a student, I live in the UK, so yes, I go to a 'Secondary School' (mwahaha), and right now I'm finishing my GCSE's. I don't want to sound egotistical, but I'm a smart guy, I've already got an A* in Maths, and yadda, yadda, yadda. Socially wise, I consider myself to be a bit of a funny guy, but, I'm also quite nice to others, (I HATE griefing, even if there are no consequences - UNLESS, it's for a rivalry, or in a competitive environment.).