• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

12Kenzy's Application Form

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
  1. Minecraft In-game name:12Kenzy
  2. Location & Age: Philippines, 12
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):None
  4. Referral(s): https://minestatus.net/336-herocraft
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft while looking for a online server whilst getting a good ping when playing on it. Then, I looked for the server on a Minecraft server finder.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a average builder. I build average buildings e.g homes and sky fortresses, plus I am a very good miner, I can mine the rarest ores e.g Diamonds and Emeralds with no problem but still takes time to find one.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCK7}
  10. Additional Info: I like to play on servers because it rids the boringness of playing singleplayer all the time. I get easily angered especially when I die during a PVP. I am relaxed. I am 2nd Year High School. So expect me to play during nighttime and on weekends only. :D

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft while looking for a online server whilst getting a good ping when playing on it. Then, I looked for the server on a Minecraft server finder.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a average builder. I build average buildings e.g homes and sky fortresses, plus I am a very good miner, I can mine the rarest ores e.g Diamonds and Emeralds with no problem but still takes time to find one.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HC17}
  10. Additional Info: I like to play on servers because it rids the boringness of playing singleplayer all the time. I get easily angered especially when I die during a PVP. I am relaxed. I am 2nd Year High School. So expect me to play during nighttime and on weekends only. :D

Sorry you must be 13 per our ToS and COPPA.

Please feel free to play via our greylist

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Yeah, I figured, but don't feel too bad for me though, as my birthday is really near, it's in December 9, so don't forget my birthday when I hit 13! Thanks!

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Yo, sorry this is REALLY late, but I'm now 13!!!!!!
(I am really sorry because I all forgot about this due to the fact that I got Counter-Strike 1.6!)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HC17}

Now I can review it: Your special key is incorrect for fix that on the application and I can continue your review

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCK7}

Reviewing