• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1243325s appliction

Wood
First of all I hope this is the right place.

1.Minecraft In-game name:1243325

2.Location & Age:Singapore and 15(my profile sais something else but im sure you can understand I would want to protect my age).

3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none

4.Referral(s):paulejanie.He is not on this server but he is on alot of the same servers as me so he can tell you I dont hack.

5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend runs a server that uses the plugin.It is called http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/11-cities/.

6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes I have and Will do so again whenI have the chance

7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Indeed I do

8.Reason you should be accepted:To start of I have read the rules and the whole wiki. I love to build stuff,espicially with lots of other people.I would get my friends to play and I would deffinetely join a town. I love helping a new town start up,there is proof of this on Legendarycraft as I pretty much was with 1 town its way from the bottom to the top 5. I also love the idea of ranking up and mob arena. And I must admit I love to see that message pop up saying 1243325 has slain so and so. I will also be an active member and I will certainly donate to help the server.I have evidence of me donating on Uberminecraft and on Uberminecraft I teach new players the basics and help them along which I would do here as well.

9.Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!)
I'm sorry I dont get this,something to do with an x befor your name then a y after your name and what?PLease help me with this part of the application

10.Additional Info:hmm.I am learning Java and c++and I have created some basic mods(adding blocks,recipes and items).I love to build with others and use my mic while playing on servers.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I cannot help you with the special key, you need to be able to figure it out on your own.

When you have corrected it, please repost in this thread so I am aware. Thank you

Wood
ok first of all I dont know how to edit the thread second
HC17
because my first letter is a number soo...

Wood
hmm which server and I assume spambot is spamming ohhh is it a building server cause now i remember on one server i got this thing which put a nyan cat in the chat and the admin banned me I swear I'm not trying to cover up and im trying to think if there are any other servers

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The server I show is:
mc.obsidiancraft.com .:. spambot

I am not sure if that is a building server or not, and just because you forgot a ban does not mean you are denied. I just need to know all the information surrounding it.

Wood
yes so I got this program which thought was pretty call it basicly puts a nyan cat in the chat.I only did it once and got realy annoyed with the server cause everyone was laughing but oh well.But I deffinetely learned my lesson and immediately deleted the program.I promise.I hope this clears up why I got banned

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It does clear it up, thank you.

So your friend uses our plugin, are you just wanting on this one to understand the plugin better or are you wanting to be an active member of our community?

Wood
oh my friends server is currently a wip and is not open to the public so I would deffinetely be alot more active on this server,and while truthfully I am partly doing this to better understand I am mainly doing this to be an active member of this server.Also I don't want to join just because of the heroes plugin this server seem genrally amazing.

Wood
Oh but whats the ip addres?Tjank you very much,you will not be dissapointed and thank you so much for your quick reply's