• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

12345teddy's whitelist application

Status
Not open for further replies.

12345teddy

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: 12345teddy
  2. Location & Age: USA, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Never
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Forum for heroes server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have played many hero servers and i would like to play this one.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCt10}
  10. Additional Info: I have playes many heroes server and would like to try this one, i am also thinking of donating to buy a few social-pest for christmas

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have played many hero servers and i would like to play this one.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HC110}
  10. Additional Info:

Your special key is incorrect. Please correct it on the application and reply back to this thread so I am alerted. In addition please put a little bit of effort into your additional information. Thanks

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCt10}
  10. Additional Info: I have playes many heroes server and would like to try this one, i am also thinking of donating to buy a few social-pest for christmas

Reviewing

12345teddy

Wood
dont remember a server called total minecraft?[DOUBLEPOST=1355362296][/DOUBLEPOST]omgmimecraft98 my brother played it but i never did[DOUBLEPOST=1355362322][/DOUBLEPOST]My brother also knows my password

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
dont remember a server called total minecraft?[DOUBLEPOST=1355362296][/DOUBLEPOST]omgmimecraft98 my brother played it but i never did[DOUBLEPOST=1355362322][/DOUBLEPOST]My brother also knows my password

Well it is your account, you are accountable for any bans we find.

So you are saying your brother who has his own Minecraft account griefed on your account and THEN pretended not to know what the ban was for?

12345teddy

Wood
the one who recieved the ban was omgmimecraft98[DOUBLEPOST=1355365014][/DOUBLEPOST]my brother( omgmimecraft98) used my friends modified name as the owner of the account for the appeal, although my friend has never played that server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
the one who recieved the ban was omgmimecraft98

My name is don leo grenier
my in game name is 12345teddy
I was baned because apparently i was griefing soodle. I do not know what griefing soodle is?
and omgmimecraft98 asked what it was nad apparently i had greifed over 100 blocks.
I Did greif a little, i broke some glass anout 5 to get into a farm i found, and i destroyed anout 7 blocks to explore a treehouse i had found.

Okay so your brother used your account to grief, then asked on HIS account what you were banned for?

I am sorry but I do not believe one word of this excuse.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
?[DOUBLEPOST=1355365188][/DOUBLEPOST]apparently my brother griefed on my account although i never knew my account had griefed, was banned or appealed.

Sorry still not buying it as if it was your brother he would not need to ask why the account was banned, he would know.

And again, YOUR account YOUR ban. I do not care who was on the account, the ban is attached to your account and you are responsible for it.

I can already see you being an issue if your brother gains access and causes issues. Your brother also seems to have a ban or two, so at this time I am denying your application.

Feel free to play via our greylist.

12345teddy

Wood
my brother no longer has access because i changed my password and i have not told him.[DOUBLEPOST=1355365549][/DOUBLEPOST]and will not[DOUBLEPOST=1355365591][/DOUBLEPOST]well don't u think acting dumb/innocent would result in easier appeal?[DOUBLEPOST=1355365640][/DOUBLEPOST]ok thx for listening

Status
Not open for further replies.