• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

10Kblades' Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

10kblades

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: 10Kblades
  2. Location & Age: Portland, OR-US. 17 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): N/A
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a new server to play on Minestatus and found Herocraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: A smart and valuable member to a community out there somewhere! :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCK9} / {HC19} / {HCO9} [See post below]
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy Pvp, but more importantly, towns etc, where a community is involved. I am good @ managing towns and dealing with people, and like to think I help people in the long run. I am usually pretty busy with school and other things, but would like to play on this server and see how things go.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: 10Kblades
  2. Location & Age: Portland, OR-US. 17 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): N/A
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a new server to play on Minestatus and found Herocraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: A smart and valuable member to a community out there somewhere! :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HC19
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy Pvp, but more importantly, towns etc, where a community is involved. I am good @ managing towns and dealing with people, and like to think I help people in the long run. I am usually pretty busy with school and other things, but would like to play on this server and see how things go.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1366945975,1366945957][/DOUBLEPOST]Your special key is incorrect. Correct it on the application then reply back so I am alerted.

10kblades

Dirt
Its unclear on the form if you mean "letter" or "character". Because my name begins with a number.
{HC19} = first character
{HCK9} = first letter

Help from an Admin: {HCO9}

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Its unclear on the form if you mean "letter" or "character". Because my name begins with a number.
{HC19} = first character
{HCK9} = first letter

Help from an Admin: {HCO9}
Pick one, and whoever helped you should not have. The special key is for you to figure out.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Due to the special key being ambiguous (and we're clarifying it) I'm passing this app along.

"where x is the first alphanumeric character in your IGN "

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Due to the special key being ambiguous (and we're clarifying it) I'm passing this app along.

"where x is the first alphanumeric character in your IGN "
Shall I proceed as normally then? I'd still prefer it if one special key was on the application...

10kblades

Dirt
I posted 3 keys because it is unclear which one is the correct key because the form is not specific enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.