• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

10apes Application For Herocraft

10apes

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: 10apes
  2. Location & Age: Massachusetts and 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft on the Minecraft Multiplayer Server list. I searched for RPG servers and the site lead me here.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: Of course I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do agree to Herocraft EULA & ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and Herocraft wiki. I like to build medieval structures. I like to start a town where people can interact with each other and have a great time. I like quests and the various classes or paths this server offers. I played DDO which has classes almost the same like this server. I am very friendly and hope people will enjoy my company on this server.
  9. Additional Info: I like the customize plugin you guys have called Heros. If I join I want to be a healer. Being a healer I think is a great job because you support the group and a vital role for the party. Also in my spare time I play the trumpet and piano. I like classical music but I still would listen to popular songs. Like I said above I play DDO but also other games like Lord of the Rings and Call of Duty. I'm not a pc gamer but I do enjoy playing videogames alot. Thank you for taking your time reading this application.