• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1.7 = Thursday - back up your JAR!

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
If I have to wait for a countdown timer to finish before I can download a thing, I can only spend each second wondering why the uploader didn't use mediafire.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Good god, sorry people. Its an old account that i made like 4 years ago before i heard of media fire.

Heres a MediaFire link

Now get off my ass for using megaupload first. I've switched to media fire now happy?

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Good god, sorry people. Its an old account that i made like 4 years ago before i heard of media fire.

Heres a MediaFire link

Now get off my ass for using megaupload first. I've switched to media fire now happy?
Haha, we're just giving you a hard time, gab! "Putting it up your ass", as they say.

Blellow

Wood
Wait, so how soon will the sever be completely up to date?
Yes I updated, problem?

SpenserJ

Legacy Supporter 5
There needs to be a 10x like button for this.

I swear, I want to smack people who don't use Mediafire, and use other crappy file hosting sites instead (megaupload, rapidshit, fileserve, filesonic, wupload, etc., etc.).

I'd like to smack people who use file hosting sites that are filled with ads, like MediaFire :p Go check out CloudApp (and FluffyApp for windows), and you'll never use another host again.

@Blellow It will be updated as soon as all of the plugins that we run are working with 1.7. IIRC, the goal is within a week.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't think "Putting it up your ass" is the right phrase...
Well, the phrase I hear in the vernacular is "I'm just putting my dick up your ass", but I thought I'd dial back the implied homosexuality for the sake of a public forum :p

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Well, the phrase I hear in the vernacular is "I'm just putting my dick up your ass", but I thought I'd dial back the implied homosexuality for the sake of a public forum :p
We already converted @Alente 's highly questionable signature that was replaced with a much more moderate signature considering there are young'uns on this forum :p Honestly, you guys could just install AdBlock+ for ads from MediaFire.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I used alentes one-click fix to get me back to 1.6.6, but how do i switch it so that I can update it again?