• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1.7 = Thursday - back up your JAR!

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Im such a noob at this! :p I hate new updates, I usually end up not being able to get into Herocraft. Hmm. New to the whole thing really. So..... what do I do? :)

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Also - How long do you reckon' the server will be stuck in 1.6.6 untill it gets updated? Just asking, I know your not gonna know 100%, but surely there should be some kind of average.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Could be a day or two, could be a few weeks. It is completely up to when the modders decide to update the essential plugins that the server needs in order to run good.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
I can only PRESUME that it wont be long. According to Notch 1.7 is only Pistons and some Bug Fixes, Adventure Mode has been pushed back apparently (I got a good feeling why). Hopefully due to the little content in this patch, the server wont be down long. Not like with 1.6 where the whole of Minecraft needed to be re-coded! :D

Cant wait for pistons. Gonna use them to make lava traps>:
Ow and can you use them for bridges?(without using any other blocks in between them)

EDIT: Typo's

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Hey If you guys don't want to be modding the .jar after downloading a new one, heres the 1.6.6 modded with the following:
Texturepack (MCPatcher)
Zan's Minimap
Improved Chat
Convenient Inventory
Modloader
Single Player Commands w/ World Edit (time control etc)

Link

ForTehZZZ

Coal
OK. How do I stop the update? I have already Backed Up the Minecraft 1.6.6 Jar. So.. do I then delete the original and then just run the game? Does that stop the update but allows me to use Multiplayer?

PS: My Minecraft is not in 1.7 yet.