• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

▂▃▅▇ Raider's Reach ▇▅▃▂

Did you read the rules and considerations? Please take time to do so if you haven't already. They're actually really nice; I wrote them myself. (Respond with more than "yes"):
I have read the rules, and I fully understand and accept them
What is the most important aspect of a town for you?:
An active community of chill people who are also just here to have fun
What skills will you bring to our town?:
I am a decent builder and a passionate miner. I can spend hours a day mining and bringing in resources for the town. I am not very experienced with Herocraft's combat, but I am very good at working in a team.

Minecraft Name: Zed_Epsilon
Ideal Class: Wizard
Ideal Profession: Miner
Years Experience with Herocraft: >1
[OPTIONAL] Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?: N/A

Great! I'm in the middle of exams, but I'll be on tonight and can add you in then. If we don't see eachother, I'll be on much more towards the end of the week.

---- Part One: Important Questions ----
Did you read the rules and considerations? Please take time to do so if you haven't already. They're actually really nice; I wrote them myself. (Respond with more than "yes"):
I read the rules and considerations and i fully understand and agree with them
What is the most important aspect of a town for you?: community, having people to rely on during pvp and defense of the town
What skills will you bring to our town?: pvp, veteran of 5 years on the server so i have plenty of experience
---- Part Two: Survey ----
Minecraft Name: Chaosfusion
Ideal Class: Druid (or any heal/support)
Ideal Profession: Blacksmith
Years Experience with Herocraft: 5
[OPTIONAL] Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?: Nope

Same with you as well. I'm in the middle of exams, but I'll be on tonight and can add you in then. If we don't see eachother, I'll be on much more towards the end of the week.

Steve554011

Glowing Redstone
Application:

Did you read the rules and considerations? Please take time to do so if you haven't already. They're actually really nice; I wrote them myself. (Respond with more than "yes"): I think that the rules and considerations were well thought-out. I've seen too many towns where the only rules were "No griefing/robbing" or things like that. These policies keep the community and proper etiquette in check.
What is the most important aspect of a town for you?: A sense of camaraderie. I love it when the community is tight-knit enough to joke around with your fellow town members, instead of acting like a town is just a secure place to store your stuff.
What skills will you bring to our town?: I like to think I'm a flexible but determined worker; whether it's gathering resources, recruiting members or building walls, I will always try my best. I have extensive game knowledge and will use my class and profession skills to their fullest extent to benefit the town.
Minecraft Name: Steve554011
Ideal Class: Ranger/Cleric
Ideal Profession: Blacksmith (very flexible, if town requires I can change)
Years Experience with Herocraft: A few months on a previous map and a few months on a map before that. Total estimate around 4 months.
[OPTIONAL] Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?: Not at all!

Application:

I think that the rules and considerations were well thought-out. I've seen too many towns where the only rules were "No griefing/robbing" or things like that. These policies keep the community and proper etiquette in check.
What is the most important aspect of a town for you?: A sense of camaraderie. I love it when the community is tight-knit enough to joke around with your fellow town members, instead of acting like a town is just a secure place to store your stuff.
What skills will you bring to our town?: I like to think I'm a flexible but determined worker; whether it's gathering resources, recruiting members or building walls, I will always try my best. I have extensive game knowledge and will use my class and profession skills to their fullest extent to benefit the town.
Minecraft Name: Steve554011
Ideal Class: Ranger/Cleric
Ideal Profession: Blacksmith (very flexible, if town requires I can change)
Years Experience with Herocraft: A few months on a previous map and a few months on a map before that. Total estimate around 4 months.
[OPTIONAL] Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?: Not at all!

Cool, we'll be glad to have you! Message me in game for an invite and tour

Ekkofox

Dirt
i have read the rules and considerations, and agree to follow them.

The people are by-far the most important attribute in a town. a nice town may draw players in, but the community is what makes them stay.

Not Much in the form of pvp, But i bring a "can do" attitude and will help any towny in need.

Minecraft Name: Ekkofox
Ideal Class: Berserker/ Druid
Ideal Profession: Enchanter/ Farmer
Years Experience with Herocraft: 0 (a week or so)

i have read the rules and considerations, and agree to follow them.
The people are by-far the most important attribute in a town. a nice town may draw players in, but the community is what makes them stay.
Not Much in the form of pvp, But i bring a "can do" attitude and will help any towny in need.

Minecraft Name: Ekkofox
Ideal Class: Berserker/ Druid
Ideal Profession: Enchanter/ Farmer
Years Experience with Herocraft: 0 (a week or so)

Awesome! We'd be glad to have you! Hit me up on hc.to/discord or find me in game.

Did you read the rules and considerations? Please take time to do so if you haven't already. They're actually really nice; I wrote them myself. (Respond with more than "yes"): Yup ive read the town rules and agree with the rules :) (Very informative)
What is the most important aspect of a town for you?: To me the most important aspect of a town is the community; having people their as help is really nice; as well as people being active
What skills will you bring to our town?: Im helpful and im quite decent at pvp / group pvp (not the best but decent :p)
Minecraft Name: firecrafter1119
Ideal Class: Disciple (I like support/healer/tank classes)
Ideal Profession: Miner/Farmer/Runesmith
Years Experience with Herocraft: I joined on December 20 2013 (left for a bit and now joining on this one)
[OPTIONAL] Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?: No :D

Yup ive read the town rules and agree with the rules :) (Very informative)
What is the most important aspect of a town for you?: To me the most important aspect of a town is the community; having people their as help is really nice; as well as people being active
What skills will you bring to our town?: Im helpful and im quite decent at pvp / group pvp (not the best but decent :p)

Minecraft Name: firecrafter1119
Ideal Class:
Disciple (I like support/healer/tank classes)
Ideal Profession: Miner/Farmer/Runesmith
Years Experience with Herocraft: I joined on December 20 2013 (left for a bit and now joining on this one)
[OPTIONAL] Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?:
No :D

Welcome to the town!