• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

▂▃▅▇ Raider's Reach ▇▅▃▂

rendition1.img.jpg

Welcome To
| Raider's Reach |
------------------------
"In every real man, a child is hidden that wants to play." - Friedrich Nietzsche
------------------------
Killer Background Music
------------------------

Our Town's Mission Statement: We will provide an environment suitable for the purpose of fostering a community of diverse, active, and social individuals. Decisions made on the basis of design and organization of the town will put first considerations directly involving this specific purpose.

------------------------
"That's a fancy mission statement you've got there. What does it actually mean?"

Everyone needs friends in an an online multiplayer game. We wanted to build a place where your awesome house can be built and admired by artists like you, a place where you can predictably get PvP parties going and wreck some faces out at the SW Herogate, and a place where you'll be able to see your individual contributions matter in a large and complicated project. While we will not always be able to meet these goals to the fullest extent, we want to meet them as best as we possibly can. When you join as a member of our community, you will be an important step towards our ultimate goals.

------------------------
Important Considerations and Rules
We want to build a community friendly people and not people who join with malicious intent. We're not minecraft baby sitters or school teachers, so you must have the ability to follow rules and to realize that your relationship with the people within the town is more important than any items the town may have. With that said, here are a few staple rules for all town members:

• Follow any Herocraft rules. We can't back you up if you get banned.
    • Don't be an asshole; respect other town members and their stuff. We don't expect any issues, but appropriate punishment is handed out without warnings. Be friendly to other town members and don't take their stuff. We use the PRISM plugin to determine who took things out of chests or broke blocks. Use common sense.
    • Be mindful with your creations. Yeah it's great that you don't care that your house is made of dirt, but it's disrespectful to the town and everyone in it. Make something nice or lose your privilege to have a house.
    • Do your best to read notified of all town updates. Town updates are posted in the town noticeboard room and distributed in town member mailboxes as appropriate. Keep updated to stay in the loop!
    • Be inclusive with your activities. Allow others to join your PvP group. Invite others to give opinions on your building project. Ask how someone's day is going.
    • Orient your actions with the town in mind. Got extra materials in your horde box that you don't need? Donate them to the town and they will be used in a future project!
------------------------
Current and Future Projects
Housing Block 1 - ██████████ - 100%

Community Center - ██████████ - 90%
Farms - █████████ - 50% (Functional)
Cornatura ██████████ - 0% (Planning and Gathering)
Market - ██████████ - 0%
Vault - ██████████ - 0%
Tree Houses - Ongoing

Cornatura Planning Stage

Oz35lLY.png

------------------------
Screenshots

z1J7ona.png

QNNCP09.png

e1xAGNa.png

YrfiY8d.png

Full Album Here: http://imgur.com/a/Y0jRU

------------------------
Application (revised 8/2/16)
---- Part One: Important Questions ----
Did you read the rules and considerations? Please take time to do so if you haven't already. They're actually really nice; I wrote them myself. (Respond with more than "yes"):
What is the most important aspect of a town for you?:
What skills will you bring to our town?:

---- Part Two: Survey ----
Minecraft Name:
Ideal Profession:
Years Experience with Herocraft:
[OPTIONAL] Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?:

Please copy and paste the above questions into a reply to this post and answer them with the best of your ability!
------------------------
Common Questions and Additional Info
Taxes are 15s per day. Every day the town must pay the server 150s to remain a region protected town. On top of that, the cost of buying materials to upgrade the town, the cost of town-locked LWCs, the cost of upgrading the town to the next tier, and the necessity of safety net reserves mean that our town needs a tax to ensure it stays alive.

Taxes also give us some indication of player activity, because it's hard to afford the tax if you no longer play the game. We are lenient with taxes and would always choose to keep a member over collecting taxes. Please ask a town officer for assistance regarding payment.

Taxes are automatically taken from your in-game bank account. To view your balance, type /money. Town tax is easily afforded by voting for Herocraft at the linked provided by /vote one time every day.

------------------------
Thank you for choosing to be a part of our community!

Last edited:

m_dog4

Stone
---- Important Questions
Did you read the rules and considerations? Please take time to do so if you haven't already. They're actually really nice; I wrote them myself. (Respond with more than "yes"):
Yes i have taken the time to read the rules and considerations and i fully understand and accept them
I believe that the most important aspect of a town is the people in it and the ability to join and have fun with the people in the town by being included in the many activities possible in this server such as pvp and clearing dungeons
the skill i will bring to this town is my ability to have fun as i don't like not doing things and always have a plan to go of and do something to better me or the town
What do you want to get out of joining our town?:
what i want to get out of joining the town is a better understanding of the server and a fun and relaxed time while on the server
(Optional) Could we have presented the town any better?:
I believe that you have presented the town quite well and because of this i have decided to apply for this town over many others
What is your ingame name?:
My in game name is m_dog4
Please list any previous town memberships from this current map (Last wipe: May 2016):
no i have not been in any towns since the last wipe
---- Survey
Ideal Class: Necromancer
Ideal Profession: Either Enchanter or Alchemist
Years Experience with Herocraft:I have been on the server for 2 or so years but i have only played on and off never committed as i haven't found a town
Estimated Experience with Minecraft: i have been playing minecraft since the alpha
Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?: no i do not have any questions about the town i am sure i will find out more if i get the opportunity to join

Thank You m_dog4

---- Important Questions
Yes i have taken the time to read the rules and considerations and i fully understand and accept them
I believe that the most important aspect of a town is the people in it and the ability to join and have fun with the people in the town by being included in the many activities possible in this server such as pvp and clearing dungeons
the skill i will bring to this town is my ability to have fun as i don't like not doing things and always have a plan to go of and do something to better me or the town
what i want to get out of joining the town is a better understanding of the server and a fun and relaxed time while on the server
I believe that you have presented the town quite well and because of this i have decided to apply for this town over many others
My in game name is m_dog4
Please list any previous town memberships from this current map (Last wipe: May 2016):
no i have not been in any towns since the last wipe
---- Survey
Ideal Class: Necromancer
Ideal Profession: Either Enchanter or Alchemist
Years Experience with Herocraft:I have been on the server for 2 or so years but i have only played on and off never committed as i haven't found a town
Estimated Experience with Minecraft:
i have been playing minecraft since the alpha
Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?: no i do not have any questions about the town i am sure i will find out more if i get the opportunity to join

Thank You m_dog4

Sounds good, welcome! Message me ingame and I'll bring you in for the tour

Last edited:

Xemaro

Wood
Yes I have read them, and accept them and any implications they have.
The most important aspect of a town for me is a friendly community, to both players in the town, and not. The ability to make the server a better place.
I am an avid pver, enjoy farming, and mining. I bring with me a friendly attitude, and the willingness to help anyone that needs me.
An active community, a safe storage area, and a fun community.
In game your town is not represented as well as it could be (not advertised as much as other towns), however the forum page blew me away.
Xemaro
Zetor and Oppidum

Ideal Class: Dragoon
Ideal Profession: Miner or Farmer
Experience with Herocraft: 2 weeks
Estimated Experience with Minecraft:Since Alpha testing
Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?: No

Yes I have read them, and accept them and any implications they have.
The most important aspect of a town for me is a friendly community, to both players in the town, and not. The ability to make the server a better place.
I am an avid pver, enjoy farming, and mining. I bring with me a friendly attitude, and the willingness to help anyone that needs me.
An active community, a safe storage area, and a fun community.
In game your town is not represented as well as it could be (not advertised as much as other towns), however the forum page blew me away.
Xemaro
Zetor and Oppidum

Ideal Class: Dragoon
Ideal Profession: Miner or Farmer
Experience with Herocraft: 2 weeks
Estimated Experience with Minecraft:Since Alpha testing
Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?:
No

Happy to have you. See you in game!

Ideal Class: Samurai
Ideal Profession: Crafter
Years Experience with Herocraft: Recently Joined but hell its fun!
Estimated Experience with Minecraft: since ALPHA
Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?: No, but the town i saw from the photos WOW seems freaking amazing!!!

Ideal Class: Samurai
Years Experience with Herocraft: Recently Joined but hell its fun!
Estimated Experience with Minecraft:
since ALPHA
Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?: No, but the town i saw from the photos WOW seems freaking amazing!!!

Didn't fill out the questionnaire, but it's ok. I'm talking to you in game. Welcome!

I'd like to welcome XARXU to the town as well! He was unable to complete the application, but applied in-game instead.

LilBlade

Stone
Did you read the rules and considerations? Please take time to do so if you haven't already. They're actually really nice; I wrote them myself. (Respond with more than "yes"): I did indeed read them, and I agree to them. They are pretty nice too.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What is the most important aspect of a town for you?: A good, active community that doesn't start fights with each other and one that everyone can be heard.

What skills will you bring to our town?: I'm going to be brutally honest, not much. I haven't played in well over a year and due to my inactivity I was kicked from my old group 'Sentinel', as such I am trying to join this town. Hopefully if I can get back into this I'll be good at combat, because that is what I remember being good at before I stopped.

Minecraft Name: LilBlade

Ideal Class: Ranger

Years Experience with Herocraft: About one and a half. I haven't played in ages so I dont remember.

[OPTIONAL] Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?: No questions, however if you need to contact me the best way to do it out of this thread is via my steam, LilBlade Steezy Freezy, shoot me a friend request and I'll get back to you relativley fast.

(Also please note that school is coming back up in 14 days, august 16th. I will be on much less seeing as how I staff a Gmod server as well.)

Did you read the rules and considerations? Please take time to do so if you haven't already. They're actually really nice; I wrote them myself. (Respond with more than "yes"): I did indeed read them, and I agree to them. They are pretty nice too.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What is the most important aspect of a town for you?: A good, active community that doesn't start fights with each other and one that everyone can be heard.

What skills will you bring to our town?: I'm going to be brutally honest, not much. I haven't played in well over a year and due to my inactivity I was kicked from my old group 'Sentinel', as such I am trying to join this town. Hopefully if I can get back into this I'll be good at combat, because that is what I remember being good at before I stopped.

Minecraft Name: LilBlade

Ideal Class: Ranger

Years Experience with Herocraft: About one and a half. I haven't played in ages so I dont remember.

[OPTIONAL] Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?: No questions, however if you need to contact me the best way to do it out of this thread is via my steam, LilBlade Steezy Freezy, shoot me a friend request and I'll get back to you relativley fast.

(Also please note that school is coming back up in 14 days, august 16th. I will be on much less seeing as how I staff a Gmod server as well.)

Alright, sounds good to me. I'll add you on steam to try to get in touch

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
I will return too judge the living and the Bread in 18 days, be prepared for my return... And WoW Legion

Also get some swagdiggidy pics of my house to post on the forums so more peeps would be interested! :D

I have read the rules, and I fully understand and accept them
An active community of chill people who are also just here to have fun
I am a decent builder and a passionate miner. I can spend hours a day mining and bringing in resources for the town. I am not very experienced with Herocraft's combat, but I am very good at working in a team.

Minecraft Name: Zed_Epsilon
Ideal Class: Wizard
Ideal Profession: Miner
Years Experience with Herocraft: >1
[OPTIONAL] Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?: N/A

Did you read the rules and considerations? Please take time to do so if you haven't already. They're actually really nice; I wrote them myself. (Respond with more than "yes"): I read the rules and considerations and i fully understand and agree with them
What is the most important aspect of a town for you?: community, having people to rely on during pvp and defense of the town
What skills will you bring to our town?: pvp, veteran of 5 years on the server so i have plenty of experience
Minecraft Name: Chaosfusion
Ideal Class: Druid (or any heal/support)
Ideal Profession: Blacksmith
Years Experience with Herocraft: 5
[OPTIONAL] Do you have any questions regarding the town or this application?: Nope