• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zZHeroInSoup's O Chat Banana Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
IGN: zZHeroInSoup
Banned by: @(name) Kenneth_Chow
Time of Mute: 10;30am MDT
Reason for Mute: I was spamming the O chat gently to get everyone to come talk shit in my town chat.
Your story: Well people were talking shit in O chat, so I took it into my own hands by posting my town chat info into O chat so everyone can freely shit talk each other. Someone in O chat wanted the shit talk to stop so I took matters into my own hands and gave us friendly shit talkers a haven to treat each other like shit. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience and I absolutely promise I wont abuse my town chat like that again.... His soft purrs keep me up at night.... I didn't mean to hurt town chat like that ;(

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
You spammed the same message multiple times in o chat. I warned you yet you continued to do so.

There is never an excuse for breaking the rules. This appeal show you are not truly sincere of your actions but instead want to troll and waste staffs time in reading this. The mute won't be even be considered to be lifted until you make an actual appeal.
@zZHeroInSoup

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
You spammed the same message multiple times in o chat. I warned you yet you continued to do so.

There is never an excuse for breaking the rules. This appeal show you are not truly sincere of your actions but instead want to troll and waste staffs time in reading this. The mute won't be even be considered to be lifted until you make an actual appeal.
@zZHeroInSoup

What do you mean?

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian

@zZHeroInSoup
Bro I put more effort into this mute appeal, than anyone else has on there's. Pay attention please.

Status
Not open for further replies.