• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zxIce Ban Appeal

Ice

Heroes Never Die
IGN: zxIce
Banned by: @TimForReal i think? @Kainzo @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: sometime last september
Reason for ban: says no reason specified when I try to log in
Your story: So... I remember getting banned last map. What it was for I don't remember at all. It's been a while as well... I know I've gotten banned several times in the past and gotten my appeals accepted and I guess I've taken them for granted one too many times. I guess it was because the server wasn't what it used to be. But now that I see Kainzo is working hard to bring HeroCraft back to it's former glory, I'd love to play again.

I believe I've thought long and hard about my ban and I regret that I've been banned for so many times. I guess I just fucked up one too many times. But not this time. If I am shown mercy and given another chance, I promise I will do my best to be a productive community member. Besides, who wouldn't want to be a part of the community during this revolution?

Thank you for taking a look at my appeal.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: zxIce
Banned by: @TimForReal i think? @Kainzo @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: sometime last september
Reason for ban: says no reason specified when I try to log in
Your story: So... I remember getting banned last map. What it was for I don't remember at all. It's been a while as well... I know I've gotten banned several times in the past and gotten my appeals accepted and I guess I've taken them for granted one too many times. I guess it was because the server wasn't what it used to be. But now that I see Kainzo is working hard to bring HeroCraft back to it's former glory, I'd love to play again.

I believe I've thought long and hard about my ban and I regret that I've been banned for so many times. I guess I just fucked up one too many times. But not this time. If I am shown mercy and given another chance, I promise I will do my best to be a productive community member. Besides, who wouldn't want to be a part of the community during this revolution?

Thank you for taking a look at my appeal.

Unbanned.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Still can't log on. However, I tried to log on with a VPN earlier and it let me on... was I maybe IP banned on my original IP? If so do you need me to provide it.

EDIT: @Kainzo @Moderators

You're not globally banned, locally banned, or ip banned (not for your last IP anyway, will PM you.)