• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zoarr's Application.

Zoarr

Air
In-game name: Zoarr
Location and Age: Minnesota, United States. 17.
Previous bans: No.
Referral: No one.
Reason you should you be accepted: I can provide a social aspect of the game, as I enjoy talking and joking around and I have an ample amount of free time, especially on the weekends. I'm a beginner to MineCraft, having just purchased it last week. I also enjoy the economical side of the game, and in time I would love to take part in the banking system.
Additional info: Again, I'm a beginner and I really don't know many neat-tricks of MineCraft others might know. However, I can provide other benefits to the server, as mentioned above.
Special Key: {|||}

(Copied and pasted from MineCraft Forums, hoping I'll have better luck getting whitelisted here. I want to play bad :D!)

ZELLIS

Banned
You've been added to the whitelist so welcome to Herocraft! Make sure to read and understand all of the rules on your way down the spawn tower.