• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zneak`s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm currently banned for 1 week for stealing.

Here`s my story:

I had been mining a lot for a couple of days and i had gathered about a stack of gold ores. I had saved them in my chest, which is protected but not for other town members. One day when i got to my chest, all my gold was gone but all my other stuff was still there. I put up a sign in front of my chest saying that someone have stolen gold from me and i was really pissed. Now i don't have any money and i cant get a new profession.

So i made up a stupid plan, that i regret right now. I stole all diamonds/Iron blocks/Gold ores and all other valuable shit i could get and i put them in my dirty chest close to the town i was in. Then i bought a new account, send money to my new account, changed lwc`s, sold my gold and at this time i was pretty set up. ;)

All i had to do was to get those last 1k from getting an admin changing my old lwc and sending the money to my new account. So Danda teleported to my little shit base and he probably realized that i was too rich for being a lv 7 caster *face-palm* So he took my gold and all my shit and banned me for 7 days.

This would never happened if WitchOneRampage would have told me my in-game name was stupid (which it is) and made me create a new account. This would also never happened if someone wouldn't have stolen my gold, which i believe it could be PwnageDude10 brother when he got berserk and raided us, but i forgive him if he did it :)

I know what i have done is wrong, and i will never do it again. I hope the community can forgive me and give me another chance. All the things i stole has been given back and i hope you guys can forgive me.

Sorry for my shitty English and im sorry if i stole your stuff.;)

I don't blame anyone, it was completely my fault.

Also:

IGN: Zneak
Banned by: Danda
Time of ban:yesterday, i wasn't online at the time.
Reason for ban: Stealing from town.

Let's look at a few things:

• You stole on the account Huge_Failer. You then tried to get the account Zneak whitelisted and did not even bother to tell us you were an alt, until I questioned the IP address. You then asked to have the money and LWCs sent over to your new account, which is against what I thought should be done, but Danda was going to out of the kindess of his heart.
  • You state you stole from your town members because you were angry someone else took your items. So you punished people who had nothing to do with your items being stolen.
  • I also love how you are trying to blame someone else for the new account, that just made me laugh.
Not only will this seven day ban stand, your items will be removed, and the coin wiped from your account, Huge_Failer will stay banned as an alt and the account Zneak will not be added back to the whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.