• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zionsoldier365s Application

1. In-game name: Zionsoldier365
  2. Location & Age: Western USA 15
  3. Previous Bans: Dawn of nobilly server they misunderstood and though t i had an xray mod becuse i found diamonds very quickly then i got unbanned
  4. Referral(s): Gcrafter,Carly1055
  5. Reason you should be accepted: after reading the rules i thought this server got the idea of RP just right. after that i wanted to join the community
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My brother Gcrafter told me about this server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted
  8. Additional Info:i have played minecraft for a year now and play tf2 competitively

I talked to one of the admins there since then and they said that was not the reason I got banned. they said i was accused of using an xray texture pack. sorry for the confusion

so your not gonna try and help me in any way. i am trying to understand and fix why i was not white listed for future reference.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok, I'll take the time to actually tell you why you are not getting accepted and how you might change it around to work in your favor, possibly but don't hold your breath. After this there will be no more questions. Sit down and get something to drink, this is going to take a while.

Everyone that plays here, knows this server is awesome and being that we are part of the whitelist team, we are allowed to deny any application at anytime if we believe that you will not fit in with this server. It is actually written into our TOS and Rules.

Your first application, was almost one hundred percent copy of one of the stock applications from the whitelist guide that I wrote in two different sections of your application. Where as I am all kinds of flattered that someone would copy that, I am not flattered that someone would mess up and not change the obvious conflicting statements placed in it for just this exact reason.

On your first application you stated that you were banned from your server for turning on your fly mod. No one accidently just turns on their fly mod and doesn't notice it. It's just not possible.

On this application you stated it was a ban for x-ray, which was appealed. X-ray is ten thousand times worse than Fly hacks even though none of them are allowed on this server, period. You have not once helped your case by posting a link to either of these bans. There was no mention of the fly mod on this application either.

I don't think you want to tell us the truth or honestly want to do the work in you need to get whitelisted for this server.

With that said here is the list of reasons you will not be accepted:

1. I do not believe you will mesh well with the community.
  2. You claim to have a fly mod installed.
  3. You have been accused of having a x-ray mod installed.
  4. Any mod that gives you a distinct advantage is not allowed on this server and is grounds for a permanent ban.
  5. You have not once mentioned that you no longer have these mods installed on your machine.
  6. We ask for 100% honesty on applications, which you have not done.
  7. You plagiarized my whitelist guide in your first application. Here is a link to what that means if you do not understand. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plagiarize
If any of this does not make sense, or you feel I am being to harsh or unfair, feel free to PM me and we can talk more with @Brutalaceratein the conversation. But as it stands, you will not be whitelisted. Good luck on another server. Sorry that you couldn't put forth the honesty and work needed to get us to whitelist you.

I hope that you learn from this and become a better person from it. Being honest and truthful is always the better route.

TL : DR Read it anyway. It's good for you.

Editied to correct my reasons, because I was just waking up at the time.