• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zihara's Whitelist App

Zihara

Obsidian
In-game name: Zihara

Location & Age: I live in New Brunswick, Canada and I am 18 years old

Previous Bans: None.

Referral(s): Reec0n and HollowSith. Hollow (kyza on these forums) told me all about it once I got home from work this evening. Showed me the site, all the information to read and the steps to in which to apply on these forums. He highly ensures me that this is a mature environment worth putting our time and enjoyment into.

Reason you should be accepted: Well, I'm quite new to the game but hardly new to online gaming. I've been gaming online since around late 2004 early 2005 and have been playing games for both console and PC on a daily basis ever since. Thus being said, I've been in a few gaming groups and communities. I am a very positive person online and have a very calm and contributing attitude in game. To be completely honest, I'm rather shy but once you get to know me I'm very social and love to take part in team events and challenges. Seeing creations form is something you cannot find in most other games. I think playing on HeroCraft would be perfect for Hollow and I.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: HeroCraft is a very popular and well liked server from what I've seen online. I've seen positive comments on Youtube, Minecraft Forums and from chats in game. People reference the server a lot while playing in other servers. What really got me interested was how excited Hollow was when I got home, claiming he found us a great new server.

Have you voted for Herocraft? Yes.

Additional info: Gaming on and offline has been a very big part of my life since I was a child. Through Final Fantasy 7, to Mario, to Runescape, to Perfect World. I have played all types of games and find them as a very important get away. Currently, Minecraft has caught my eye, so me and Hollow are eagerly searching for a server to join. HeroCraft looks perfect. I am a very social gamer after I get to familiar with the situation and the people involved as I love to take part in group activities both in gaming and real life. Online I have Ventrillo and Teamspeak 3 for voice communication and Facebook, Skype and Xfire from typing chat. Me and Hollow like to keep in contact with the friends we make in game. So out side of gaming communication is very important to us.