• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zihara's Ban Appeal

Zihara

Obsidian
IGN: Zihara
Banned by: Unknown
Time of ban: Unknown
Reason for ban: Nothing
Your story: Kainzo

I attempted to log in a mere 5 minutes ago to find that I had been banned. But, by who? And why? I have never done anything wrong on this server, never hacked, never broken a rule; Hell, I've never been muted. I've always been a positive player. I feel like this is the favoritism of a couple choice people against me and it's sad to see, if this is indeed the case, that some higher-ups might have been corrupted. If Kainzo or any of the other staff might be able to shed some light on the situation, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, if my hunch is true, I'd like to discuss this in a private conversation Kainzo. And, if any kind player saw who exactly banned me, would they mind letting me know? [:

Thanks, Zihara

Apherdite

Queen Bee
You were banned for harassment and general rudeness to staff for absolutely no reason. You haven't even been active even on the forums since MAY... why do you choose to come back now?

And since it was ME that banned you, Kainzo will not unban you. So if you want to discuss anything in private, it should be directed my way, not his.