• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zero2one application

zero2one

Air
Hello, my name is zero2one

I'm pretty new to minecraft rpg servers but i want to have the best experience for my first time and i found
the best server for it. :D I don't troll and i get along with other players really good. I'm actually 15 but i turn 16
this year thats why it says 16. i have 0 bans i was wrong in my bans

Last edited:

LadyDutch

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: zero2one
  2. Location & Age: Belgium, 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: 1, i was fooling around with some friends
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCZ9}
Hello, my name is zero2one

I'm pretty new to minecraft rpg servers but i want to have the best experience for my first time and i found
the best server for it. :D I don't troll and i get along with other players really good. I'm actually 15 but i turn 16
this year thats why it says 16. i have 0 bans i was wrong in my bans
~~~Reviewing~~~

LadyDutch

Legacy Supporter 6
I appreciate you not changing your app and coning in and editing it later. However i still curious about that 1 ban you previously thought that you had. Where was it and what exactly were you doing?

zero2one

Air
I was banned on a server of my friend Bramdv. He was getting mad at me because i was trolling his server but that was 2 years ago ...

EDIT:

I was mod on his server and i was killing my friend SupermaanZz