• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zenterHD's Application

zenterHD

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zenterHD
  2. Location & Age:Missouri ; 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): maybe, the reason i say this is because i never got back on the server to see if i did or not. What happened was about two years ago i started up a town on a smaller sever. Everything was going great for awhile but then the server's owner or a admin of the server ,not for sure which one he was, came to my town and decided that he was going to put tnt everywhere and tell me what he thought of my town. The next day i told him what i thought about him and left.
  4. Referral(s): I have nothing :{
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraft-server-list.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Not yet but i'm sure ill be doing that after i finish this. :p
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I read the wiki and the rules. I like how you guys have a mod for diff classes and think ill be playing on this server for a long time. Usually i vote everyday i get on a server (sometimes i may go a few days without playing). If i get really into the server ill try to get a friend to join:p.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCz8
  10. Additional Info: I'm going to love the rogue
BTW - your text in the minecraft server list says You can now long in without whitelisting! I think you mean You can now log in without whitelisting
:p Just Saying

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: zenterHD
  2. Location & Age:Missouri ; 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): maybe, the reason i say this is because i never got back on the server to see if i did or not. What happened was about two years ago i started up a town on a smaller sever. Everything was going great for awhile but then the server's owner or a admin of the server ,not for sure which one he was, came to my town and decided that he was going to put tnt everywhere and tell me what he thought of my town. The next day i told him what i thought about him and left.
  4. Referral(s): I have nothing :{
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraft-server-list.com
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Not yet but i'm sure ill be doing that after i finish this. :p
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I read the wiki and the rules. I like how you guys have a mod for diff classes and think ill be playing on this server for a long time. Usually i vote everyday i get on a server (sometimes i may go a few days without playing). If i get really into the server ill try to get a friend to join:p.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCz8
  10. Additional Info: I'm going to love the rogue
BTW - your text in the minecraft server list says You can now long in without whitelisting! I think you mean You can now log in without whitelisting
:p Just Saying
Reviewing
Welcome to Herocraft zenterHD check your PM's.