• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zencow's confession and appeal

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: zencow
Banned by: to be determined, @Danda @gabizou ?
Time of ban: to be determined
Reason for ban: Region Abuse

My sob story:
I was tracked and killed by the supposedly ex-townie, FearlessWolf34 who was now in new-Mith. Thus, feeling betrayed and with much spite and resentment I went through his chests that were left Indar as retribution. However, as his room was shared with Jrr5556, some of the items that stored in what I thought were Fearlesses’ side of the room might have been his too (but he too is acting as a Mith's citizen).

Facts that may alleviate my ban:
- The rule states "no stealing from town members"; however, 1) as we had spoken in TS and he had seen me in the Indar channel thus he should've identified me as a member Indar, 2) represented himself as a citizen of another town and 3) murdered and looted in me cold-blood, by these actions he was far removed from being a townie from my perspective.
- What I did was only petty thievery that was directed towards Fearless, I had stolen a double chest of golden breastplates, some redstone and some badges as opposed to dumping chest contents into fire. I did not steal/wipe a whole town’s contents of items.

Appeal Statement:
I am remorseful for my actions. In future I will keep my anger in check and resort to perfectly legal methods of retribution and not risk myself to personal losses/the banhammer and having to type up an essay, all of which end up hurting myself in both time and money as well as worsening my emotional state. I will also take extra precaution in future and avoid joining towns that are of dubious nature as to prevent myself from being exposed to similar situations that may tempt me to bend the rules.

Last edited: