• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zell Greylock's Whitelist Application!

Should my application be used in the place of the current "excellent example"?

• Total voters
Hello, here is a little information about me: my name is Tim Young and I am 26 years old, I have been married for 6 years and have a 5 year old daughter, two dogs and about a year and a half ago I purchased my own home.
I have been playing Minecraft since December of 2010 and have logged several hundreds if not thousands of hours into it.
I have been employed by GameStop as a store manager for 6 years and thus have extensive retail and customer service experience.
This has allowed me to run several servers and towns/nations within those servers, I consider myself a diplomat.
One of my favorite things about joining a new server is starting a town with my friends and seeing how long it takes us to develop a thriving empire. The largest Minecraft server I have been an admin for amounts to 400+ players (not all online at once of course).
The largest amount of players I have governed in a single town on any server was 117.
My sole purpose in playing Minecraft is helping to create an environment for new and old players alike to not only have fun but to have a desire to accomplish something themselves, drive them to make a name for themselves and become a powerful source of economic stimulus and a social beacon within the server.
My towns name (when I eventually get accepted) will be Ticonderoga, my nation will be called Edoc'sil (From the Inheritance series), my second in command is named vopayneov. He will be applying shortly as well.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this entire post and I hope that I will hear from you soon.
Kind regards and happy hunting,
Zell Greylock

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: zellgreylock
  2. Location & Age: Connecticut, 26
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Yes. A couple of years ago I was banned from a server for not understanding the rules and not abiding by them, it was only after the fact that the server admins realized there were grammatical errors in their servers rule forum thread and removed my ban. Alas, my account is permanently marked.
  4. Referral(s): vopayneov
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCZ12
Hello, here is a little information about me: my name is Tim Young and I am 26 years old, I have been married for 6 years and have a 5 year old daughter, two dogs and about a year and a half ago I purchased my own home.
I have been playing Minecraft since December of 2010 and have logged several hundreds if not thousands of hours into it.
I have been employed by GameStop as a store manager for 6 years and thus have extensive retail and customer service experience.
This has allowed me to run several servers and towns/nations within those servers, I consider myself a diplomat.
One of my favorite things about joining a new server is starting a town with my friends and seeing how long it takes us to develop a thriving empire. The largest Minecraft server I have been an admin for amounts to 400+ players (not all online at once of course).
The largest amount of players I have governed in a single town on any server was 117.
My sole purpose in playing Minecraft is helping to create an environment for new and old players alike to not only have fun but to have a desire to accomplish something themselves, drive them to make a name for themselves and become a powerful source of economic stimulus and a social beacon within the server.
My towns name (when I eventually get accepted) will be Ticonderoga, my nation will be called Edoc'sil (From the Inheritance series), my second in command is named vopayneov. He will be applying shortly as well.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this entire post and I hope that I will hear from you soon.
Kind regards and happy hunting,
Zell Greylock
Reviewing