• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zecaseo's Guide App.

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Minecraft IGN: zecaseo
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 in the Central Time Zone
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a year and 5 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I do my best, when I am able, to answer questions any player has regarding the server, the economy, or just minecraft in general. I understand that the volume of applying guide players is relatively high, and my legacy on the server is a little under par with some of the applicants, but I am actively trying to make myself known as a friendly player ready to help.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have quite the history of helping people with my knowledge and expertise in the things I do, not just in herocraft or minecraft, but throughout my gaming experiences. I hope you take the time to look at this application.
thank you for your time,
Zecaseo

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: zecaseo
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 in the Central Time Zone
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: About a year and 5 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I do my best, when I am able, to answer questions any player has regarding the server, the economy, or just minecraft in general. I understand that the volume of applying guide players is relatively high, and my legacy on the server is a little under par with some of the applicants, but I am actively trying to make myself known as a friendly player ready to help.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have quite the history of helping people with my knowledge and expertise in the things I do, not just in herocraft or minecraft, but throughout my gaming experiences. I hope you take the time to look at this application.
thank you for your time,
Zecaseo

At this current time I am not looking to expand the Guide team due to recent promotions in game, the roster is quite full. Please do not take this as a denial, but unless our needs change - new Guide's will likely not be promoted for some time. The team will be continually monitored and needs reassessed where applicable.

Thank your for applying, this application will be considered when the time calls for it.