• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zeal Plots! Link Your Work!

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey all!

As most of us know, two-ish days ago there was a clash of the financial titans over who would lay claim to a plot of land in Zeal. After the carn- *ahem* bidding, lots of us began work! I don't yet have must finished on mine, but i'm pleased with what i've managed.

Thus, I'd like to share with you all what i've managed, and would like to see what you've come up with!

Hope to see some amazing work!

Sal

P.S.

My plot so far:

unfinished first floor:
2011-09-30_004839.png

finished second floor:
2011-10-01_043551.png

hmoodyxd

Stone
Nice. I can't post pics becuz I dont have a plot there. But Iwana see what you guys created :3

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
Yep, there are a few 1500c ones left, as well as some of the higher priced ones. Go on a jaunt around Zeal to see exactly what ones.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I wanted to make a shoebox out of cobblestone with a dirt roof, but then I heard Kainzo would dissaprove so I didn't buy a plot.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Mine is in progress. I can some up with some sweet shit but it takes FOREVER. Im looking at a compound with an obervatory (Damn height limit screws my telescope over) and a house plus a library for a basment. Very Loremastery

and @Kainzo made my plot off center!

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
stronghold, i know what you mean man, my head was all screwy when i tried to work out my plot's design (through trial and error, i never actually plan these things). i could have sworn it was longer on one side than the other...i'm so confused! :confused:

someone also left me brick under my plot (i'm on water) and aside from being very confused about how it got there, i was happy with the present! :D

orange, i love your screencap/signature, my brain "derp"ed, but laughed regardless.

kevin, i'm trying to think of where you are, since the shop to your right, which is owned by mystic0 i think.... (tigo and barbas0l have been there a lot as well) is just beside me. I can't see my plot though :confused: render distance maybe?

i was planning on finishing the second floor, only to port and and die.....in a wall... and my things just kinda disappeared. so there went two and half stacks of iron ingots and lapis blocks each.../sob all my stock! ack!

i'll find/buy more eventually, but now i need to actually get C again....pshaw