• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Zeal Adventure Map

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I was thinking of all the good times I had in Zeal, bathing in the nostalgia, when I thought, "hey, why don't we bring it back?!". Zeal could be made into an adventure map that would be visitable like Warshard or Forgelight. To keep it in line with hc lore though, it could be turned into fiery ruins, with Zeal torn apart, and all the cities that were at the end of the map left in shambles. To make the map a challenge it could be filled with ender dragons (the clan of dragons that destroyed Zeal) that nest in the leftover cities.

I'm not sure if this would be possible, I'm not really sure if there is still a copy of Zeal, but I feel it would be a great addition to the server and add more depth to the rpg/lore aspect of HC.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
There used to be a map copy of Zeal up during DG but the website/IP is offline when you put it in. I support the suggestion though.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Ya I remember having a museum map back in zeal, but that's when I started so there wasn't much in sanctum to look at haha

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Sanctum was the first, zeal came after

There were maps before Sanctum, Sanctum was the first major map though.

And yes, please bring back the museum world for Zeal. I wanna visit ARC, RoT and OS again like in the old days.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
I think it goes Town > Castle > Kingdom > Sanctum >Zeal > Dragonguarde > Bastion

EDIT: Just woke up so forgive me if I forgot something.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
Do you know how much dmg enderdragon does in herocraft...

HP: 20,000

dmg it does: 600

And you want to spawn a load of it...

Other than that, I'm game :p

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
It would be a good challenge for a group! sheepcrys

If u want "challenge" just wait for boss to come out.

And fyi, even a bunch of pally + 1-2 cleric can't survive for more than 2 minutes if 5 enderdragon started attacking

and fyi, enderdragon breaks block, so hiding won't do anything.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Block Damage can be turned off, and if there was an ender dragon at each town you probably wouldn't encounter 5 at a time :p

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Honestly this is a great idea... Herocraft needs something to renew the spark of interest of it's players

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
To make the map a challenge it could be filled with ender dragons (the clan of dragons that destroyed Zeal) that nest in the leftover cities.

Filled with dragons doesn't meant 1 enderdragon at a town, but I get what you meant :p

Also we could make a museum that has portal to go to old map/old stuff (idk... a map that you can be beast master?) And it would be in spawn, instead of another portal in Nexus.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
If u want "challenge" just wait for boss to come out.

And fyi, even a bunch of pally + 1-2 cleric can't survive for more than 2 minutes if 5 enderdragon started attacking

and fyi, enderdragon breaks block, so hiding won't do anything.

Haha it takes a wizard over 5 minutes to kill a paladin.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
And what does that have to do with anything I've just said?

Nothing, so yeah :p

You were talking how quickly a group of enderman kill paladins. I was saying that a high damage per second class like wizard takes a long time to kill a paladin.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
You were talking how quickly a group of enderman kill paladins. I was saying that a high damage per second class like wizard takes a long time to kill a paladin.

um no...

I was saying how quickly a group of enderDRAGON kill paladin...