• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zazbuza86 white list app

zazbuza

Wood
In-game name: Zazbuza86

Location and Age: Colorado USA, 15

Previous bans: one time on this one server my friend owned as a prank

Referral: none but ive heard alot about this server form countless other players

Reason you should you be accepted: I am an active and friendly player, as well as a good builder. I usually enjoy spending my time building and mining, as well as cave exploration and monster hunting with friends. I usually go out by myself or with a friend and build whatever comes to mind. I enjoy the idea of hardcore Pvp, as it brings an exciting aspect to the game, I've played a few, and I hope this one will be enjoyable.

Additional info: Im am a very creative builder and great engineer. I find joy in helping other players. I hate griefers and never would do it myself. I will follow the rules and respect the admins. I love playing in groups and i think the RPG aspect of this is going to be amazing. im persistent to

Special Key: HCZ7

zazbuza

Wood
In-game name: Zazbuza86

Location and Age: Colorado USA, 15

Previous bans: one time on this one server my friend owned as a prank

Referral: none but ive heard alot about this server form countless other players

Reason you should you be accepted: I am an active and friendly player, as well as a good builder. I usually enjoy spending my time building and mining, as well as cave exploration and monster hunting with friends. I usually go out by myself or with a friend and build whatever comes to mind. I enjoy the idea of hardcore Pvp, as it brings an exciting aspect to the game, I've played a few, and I hope this one will be enjoyable.

Additional info: Im am a very creative builder and great engineer. I find joy in helping other players. I hate griefers and never would do it myself. I will follow the rules and respect the admins. I love playing in groups and i think the RPG aspect of this is going to be amazing. im persistent to

Special Key: HCZ7

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

zazbuza

Wood
  1. 1. In-game name: zazbuza86
  2. 2. Location and Age: USA and im 15
  3. 3. Previous bans: Once on my friends server as a prank
  4. 4. Referral: A bunch of people on my old server
  5. 5. Reason you should you be accepted: I love Minecraft, RPGs and strategy games. I interact with others well and plan to join a faction and contribute to growing towns. I enjoying RPing and will contribute to the server's culture. I'd also like to think I'm creative and can build some nice looking structures. This server blends two things I love very much: RPGs and sandbox building and I look forward to playing very much and hope you will consider my application.I plan to join a town and contribute to it. I enjoy the immersion of RPGs and want to become part of the community. I value honesty and integrity and playing legitimately and will not grief, steal, or break any of the rules.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Many people told me about it
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have
  8. Additional Information: I like roleplay and when im in a true roleplay I prefer that people stay in character. The only times I may seem harsh is when I have been bothered to much or if I think something is truely wrong. Sorry I had to apply this many times but i really want to join
  9. Special Key: {HCZ7}

zazbuza

Wood
  1. 1. In-game name: zazbuza86
  2. 2. Location and Age: USA and im 15
  3. 3. Previous bans: Once on my friends server as a prank
  4. 4. Referral: A bunch of people on my old server
  5. 5. Reason you should you be accepted: I love Minecraft, RPGs and strategy games. I interact with others well and plan to join a faction and contribute to growing towns. I enjoying RPing and will contribute to the server's culture. I'd also like to think I'm creative and can build some nice looking structures. This server blends two things I love very much: RPGs and sandbox building and I look forward to playing very much and hope you will consider my application.I plan to join a town and contribute to it. I enjoy the immersion of RPGs and want to become part of the community. I value honesty and integrity and playing legitimately and will not grief, steal, or break any of the rules.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Many people told me about it
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have
  8. Additional Information: I like roleplay and when im in a true roleplay I prefer that people stay in character. The only times I may seem harsh is when I have been bothered to much or if I think something is truely wrong. Sorry I had to apply this many times but i really want to join
  9. Special Key: {HCZ7}

zazbuza

Wood
yes the prank was that i lock the door to his house and i made a couple signs that said banana rocket (which is a inside joke). i also put 2 buckets of water off his house which one of his moderators saw and temp banned me until the he came online and unbanned me.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
As you've already seen on your friends application - Don't try anything like that on this server, it may get you into unnecessary trouble, better safe than sorry.