• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zatcat11 Whitelist application

zatcat11

Wood
  1. In-game name: zatcat11
  2. Location & Age: Hawaii, 13 years
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never been banned
  4. Referral(s): NO referrals against me
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am great at learning new plugins, I enjoy PVP/survival servers and I can vote help out and tell friends about this server!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Saberstone told me
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes i have! And plan on voting everyday!
  8. Additional Info: I am great with pvp servers and love the rpg feeling of this plugin. I hope you Whitelist me! I already have some friends playing on this server so they can help me out when i log in.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

zatcat11

Wood
Application- RE-POST
  1. In-game name: zatcat11
  2. Location & Age: Hawaii, 13 years
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never been banned
  4. Referral(s): Saberstone
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am great at learning new plugins, I enjoy PVP/survival servers and I can vote help out and tell friends about this server! I am very good with base building and team building.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Saberstone told me
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes i have! And plan on voting everyday!
  8. Additional Info: I am great with pvp servers and love the rpg feeling of this plugin. I hope you Whitelist me! I already have some friends playing on this server so they can help me out when i log in. I have been on many pvp servers all alike but this server's RPG plugin seems very new and a fun experience. I have many ideas to make this server better.

I Do not have screenshots of any recent projects because i got my computer Re-imaged and i want to be honest by not putting a picture of a project i did not build... I do enjoy building projects though such as games, ladder mazes etc. You can ask Saberstone of my building skills.

Whitelist would be great :D -Zatcat11

Attachments

• Hawaiianislands.jpg
    Hawaiianislands.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 10

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
So how old are you exactly, you say you are 13. However previously you were on a server that was 18+. Care to elaborate for me please?

zatcat11

Wood
Oh, Well the server "Greysoul" was allowing all ages until couple months ago when they changed their policy to 18+. I stayed with their server and played with all the 18+ members but it just was not as fun as before, So I quit and now im in search of worth while servers. Hope that helps answer your question and gets me a whitelist :)

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Make sure you read all of our rules and your good man.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.