• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zanos Ban Appeal

zano187

Dirt
IGN:Zano187
Banned by: @(name)Dont know
Time of ban:10:20
Reason for ban:Alts are not allowed
Your story:I was being accused by MonkeyFatzer for being an alt. I dont know whos alt he thought I was but he kept asking me. It was seriously getting annoying. Anyways I kept on playing and then I was banned for alts are not allowed. I don't know if I was banned on the sole accusation or something but I don't know why I am being accused of being an alt...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You should know anyone that has your ip or has been on your ip.
I have at least 3 matches for the one you're posting on.

zano187

Dirt
Okay thanks. Also would you mind messaging me the names of the people who were on the ip I was using. Maybe so I can maybe talk to he/she on the forums(assuming they arn't banned on the forums). Maybe we can get this sorted out :)
Kainzo[DOUBLEPOST=1367288752][/DOUBLEPOST]I know your busy but umm didnt you say you would get back to me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1367366071][/DOUBLEPOST]Umm are you ever going to go through those logs? Kainzo