• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zanetank Whitelist application

zanetank

Stone
My in game Name Is zanetank
I am located in Clinton,Mississippi and I am 15.
I have never been banned on any server go ahead and check my Mc bans.
I was referred to this server by a friend named icefire.
I have voted for herocraft.
I have subscribed to herocraft.
I also agree with the reasonable Eula and ToS.
My special Key is HCz8.
I hope these fields provided will insure my quick and easy acceptance and I wish whoever reads this a good day.
I also use my brother's Ip (39dk)

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
My in game Name Is zanetank
I am located in Clinton,Mississippi and I am 15.
I have never been banned on any server go ahead and check my Mc bans.
I was referred to this server by a friend named icefire.
I have voted for herocraft.
I have subscribed to herocraft.
I also agree with the reasonable Eula and ToS.
My special Key is HCz8.
I hope these fields provided will insure my quick and easy acceptance and I wish whoever reads this a good day.

Reviewing

zanetank

Stone
You share an IP with the individual and since we do not allow alt accounts, I need to ask the relationship.

Does your brother have access to your account?
Oh goodness no, I guard my account under lock and Key good madam. I would never allow that miscreant to access my account!

Oh goodness no, I guard my account under lock and Key good madam. I would never allow that miscreant to access my account!
so in short no i am not letting that little brat use my account. And i am sorry for the messaging Angyles. I just wanted to clear things up

It is just that this server is famous and I would love to experience that amazing work that all the staff put into this server and I would really feel amazing if I was chosen to be whitelisted

oh and also i use the same Ip as my brother

Last edited by a moderator:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

so in short no i am not letting that little brat use my account. And i am sorry for the messaging Angyles. I just wanted to clear things up

It is just that this server is famous and I would love to experience that amazing work that all the staff put into this server and I would really feel amazing if I was chosen to be whitelisted

oh and also i use the same Ip as my brother

Just understand if he causes any issues you will be held responsible. We do not accept the excuse "My brother did it" in a ban/mute appeal.

Accepted