• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

zak999888 's app

zak999888

Dirt
In-game name: zak999888
Location & Age:13 I live in the UK,England I may only be 13 but I'm very mature And Love the sound of this server!
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I was banned from one server Greifing was allowed but to and extent I placed one lava source and broke some Glow stone I was banned but I didn't care as it was one of those litty crappy servers where the admin made it purely for donations for himself.
Referral(s):I play battlecraft and MCPVP.com and I played the Plague.
Reason you should be accepted:I will follow each rule and respect them I will listen to all the admins/mods And I won't let you down.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC :Yes my ign I used was zak999888
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCZ9
Additional Info: I don't know if this goes here but I would like to be a crafter smith.As I like to gathering recourses. And after I reach level 50 I will be a healer. I hope I get accepted Thanks a lot for reading.

zak999888

Dirt
Location & Age:13 I live in the UK,England I may only be 13 but I'm very mature And Love the sound of this server!
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I was banned from one server Greifing was allowed but to and extent I placed one lava source and broke some Glow stone I was banned but I didn't care as it was one of those litty crappy servers where the admin made it purely for donations for himself.
Reason you should be accepted:I will follow each rule and respect them I will listen to all the admins/mods And I won't let you down.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC :Yes my ign I used was zak999888
Additional Info: I don't know if this goes here but I would like to be a crafter smith.As I like to gathering recourses. And after I reach level 50 I will be a healer. I hope I get accepted Thanks a lot for reading.

zak999888

Dirt
Additional Info: I don't know if this goes here but I would like to be a crafter smith.As I like to gathering recourses. And after I reach level 50 I will be a healer. I hope I get accepted Thanks a lot for reading

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
You have to respect even the small servers. We can't let someone in who on a whim could cause damage if they thought the server wasn't worth it. Denied.

mcempires

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm sorry.and i guess I am not allowed to post either :p anyhow. I saw him in game. he was the dick me malph and hanpeter trapped for a few minutes.