• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Zachattck93 Application

Zachattck93

Stone
In-game name: Zachattck93
Location & Age: California, 18
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Gridex and Emphatik
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I started playing minecraft about two months ago on my friend's server where we've built several structures (see additional info). I'm interested an the content of this server and how it works and would be gald to work with others to create and enjoy a unique experience.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend told me about it.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: I was made an admin of one of the servers I belong to for my cooperation, dedication, and creativity. In that server, we've built a subway station, a tourist center, our homes of course, (except mine is still in production since its a trippy treehouse with a giant spiraling staircase with secret locks and passeways), secret labs, and currently in the works, a city with skyscrapers and elevators. I was also asked to help build on "RufusW's Hogwarts Journey" server, which showcases a 1:1 scale Hogwarts castle along with several additional places (Quidditch pitch, Diagon Alley, King's Cross Station, etc...).

Zachattck93

Stone
The following pictures are from my single player, survival mode world. I would rather give examples from my multiplayer server, but its not up as of the moment.

Attachments

• build.jpg
    build.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 18
  • build2.jpg
    build2.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 20

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, you've been accepted. Please check your PMs.