• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Your favorite Pokémon!

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
Hai guys! if there are any of you that still have pokemon in your hearts, LET IT OUT! here you can post your favorite pokemon! I'll start with saying my favorite is Gallade.
What's yours?

Graink

Portal
Sandshrew. That one episode first season was the fist one I had ever seen; where AJ trains his pokemon to over come their weaknesses.

agentjwall

Godly
Clearly this thread needs some love...
dittoblock.png

zweisteine

Gold
Hmmm... Pokemon... haven't played or watched it in a while.... but I did just save my two pokemon books from being given to charity....
Umbreon and Espeon are the best!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
dunsparce.jpg

Dunno that I could pick one favorite, but I love lots of GSC Pokemon- Sudowoodo, Stantler, Spinarak, Furret, Shuckle, Unown. That generation was just so adorkable.

emerald_ice

ICE ICE ICE!
Turtwig is,and always will be my favourite pokemon :)
He's my favourite because pokemon diamond was my first pokemon game (Don't worry,i played all the old ones afterwards)and I just loved him.so much.I kicked Barry's ass every rival fight :D

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
This guy right here:

rayquaza-dragons-exalted-drx-123.jpg

Emerald was my favorite of the video games and the last one i will probably ever play. I still play the card game though. I goto states almost every year for Washington. Alot of high ranking players in Pokemon TCG come from Washington.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I have to say my favorite pokemon is swampert.

In my first pokemon game (emerald) I got a mudkip, as that was the only pokemon that I knew at the time. I didn't really know how to play, so I took that mudkip, and raised it to 100 after many hours of gameplay. (All my other pokemon were under 10) One day, my friend had trouble at the fourth gym. He said (yelled) to me, "TRADE ME YOUR SWAMPERT OR WE AREN'T FRIENDS ANYMORE!" I traded him my swampert. After he left (with my swampert) he "lost" his game because it was "ran over" by a "car" in the street. I never got my swampert back. The good news is, we aren't friends anymore.
RIP Warrior

riotpopper

Gold
Staraptor. I have a Docile Shiny Staraptor, perfect IVs and Full Attack + Speed EVs. It WRECKS other trainers. (I'ma big time poke nerd D: )

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I grew up on first gen, don't much care for any others.
I love Nidoking above all other! Though I do like Lickitung Gengar as well.
d014e77dfb97ccd34da339f390f39176-d3drr9l.jpg

lickitung_by_soupandbutter-d2z5cj0.jpg

gengar___commission_by_soupandbutter-d3jtlrm.jpg

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
This thread = Age test

Also...

Jolteon/Eevee or Pidgeotto

I dunno. Alot of people who claim to be older will stick to the argument of the first gen was the really the ONLY generation that mattered, but that stereotype isn't true. In my experience I've found people of all ages who either appreciate, don't appreciate, or simply tolerate the other generations. Just because when I was young the first generation was still playing on TV doesn't mean I don't like the older gens :p I just don't know their names! (or care)

edit: I'm referring to gen 4 and 5. I stopped playing the video games at 3, and stopped watching the TV show halfway through 2, but still play the TCG.

mawaty

TNT
Arcanine. That is all, continue on with your regularly scheduled activities.

(First gen ftw)