• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Youkana TS ban appeal

Youkana

TNT
IGN:Youkana
Banned by: @(Angyles)
Time of ban: sometime in March explanation below
Reason for ban:I.P changed to one that was previously banned in march
Your story: After I figured out I was banned from TS i was informed that my I.P had changed to one that was previously banned in March by Angyles. sooo can i please be unbanned? I didn't do anything D;

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:Youkana
Banned by: @(Angyles)
Time of ban: sometime in March explanation below
Reason for ban:I.P changed to one that was previously banned in march
Your story: After I figured out I was banned from TS i was informed that my I.P had changed to one that was previously banned in March by Angyles. sooo can i please be unbanned? I didn't do anything D;

I already removed the IP ban. I presumed Danda told you since he spoke to me about it hahaha

Youkana

TNT
Oh must have just had to wait for a little bit my bad ;P[DOUBLEPOST=1369192965][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm just checked it again and it says You are banned permanently reason" laters" and thats it lol maybe i have to wait til tomorrow or something?[DOUBLEPOST=1369194381][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm it works im just slow lol

Youkana

TNT
Ok so apparently I am banned from TS again lol. I didn't do anything so I am pretty sure that it is the same problem as last time. I think it might be because i reset my router earlier and its just bad luck or something but its another perma ban and the reason says " have a good ban" idk who banned it but please remove it if you can. its a bummer that im banned again when i didnt do anything again..lol

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok so apparently I am banned from TS again lol. I didn't do anything so I am pretty sure that it is the same problem as last time. I think it might be because i reset my router earlier and its just bad luck or something but its another perma ban and the reason says " have a good ban" idk who banned it but please remove it if you can. its a bummer that im banned again when i didnt do anything again..lol

That one is not mine hahaha. Let me get Danda on this

Danda

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
alright thank you angyles <3 sorry for the troubles
Your issue is that you're using a proxy service that some of our previous members have been using and have gotten banned on, if you would stop using this service I'm sure you would stop changing to banned IP addresses.

Kainzo handed out this ban on teamspeak so I'll leave this for him to deal with as I am unable to remove the ban.