• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

You probably already know, but.

SOPA and PIPA, rings a bell right? Supposedly the death of the internet and a shackle to all freedom. Let me just tell you a few things about what will happen, that you already know.

- No more LOLcats.
- No more Let's plays.
- No more free music.
- No more youtube.
- No more user interaction sites.
- And possibly no more minecraft/video games in general.

You should be scared by this, or at least concerned. However, wanna know some juicy information? Well here you go, my prediction is that by doing all this the government won't bring down sites like amazon.. online buisnesses.. youtube.. and/or facebook-like sites. Wanna know why I think they won't? Because that's their money, that's their income and possibly their only way of making income. Doesn't that sound a slight bit hypocritical AND guess what will happen then, riots. Strikes. Destruction. Nothing less than an apocalyptic meltdown.

It's funny how the internet works, how useless it actually is until someone figures out how big it can actually be. On October 5th 2011, Wikileaks had posted something that was immediately taken down in a matter of seconds. I have no idea what it was other than the fact of wikileaks themselves claiming that it had been taken down by an unknown source. Later on, IDK about October 20th? SOPA was proposed, strange huh? I may be just posting mindless conspiracies, and none of you will actually care, but this is a tad bigger than just losing let's plays and free entertainment for 5 minutes.

I'm also not claiming to know anything more than experts, merely the only one who's speaking it.. They don't care about clenching your freedom, and they don't care about stupid piracy acts. What I learned is that they actually, don't care about this at all. It's just something to stop you from what they know, I'm sorry if this sounds almost insane or just stupid, but they want to control you and the only way to do is if they distract you with two laws that destroy something you hold dear.

Keep your eyes open, and your chin up. Because my prediction, is that they have something bigger.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
An interesting read (conspiracy part), well since SOPA and PIPA were dropped (for now or w/e, I'm Australian so I'm loosely following on this stuff regardless of how major this shit is), I think they'll continue picking off sites and stuff as like they did with MegaUpload in the name of God knows what. It was good to see how a large amount (obviously in the millions) of activism took place which has no doubt changed the way people fight for the public interest and basic rights we're entitled to.