• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

You know what I love?

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Well thanks for calling my old server a irresponsible jerk, because its true! :D Fucking noobs, I was the only admin that actually fucking whitelisted.

Oh yeh, its a roleplaying server, guess what my roleplay name was; TrollMaster Trok The Great IV.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Proctors are CLASS A BALLERS! and trok was THE BEST proctor of his short time as one

Agreed with the first part but not too sure about the second part. Mainly because proctors are a team so we don't really compete to see who's best. Also you are forgetting some people who would fit under the "best" category such as Brutal and Ginzuishou.

malmenca

Diamond
for the time @Trok was a proctor, he whitelisted the hell outta Herocraft. Give props to the prior Class A ballers

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
for the time @Trok was a proctor, he whitelisted the hell outta Herocraft. Give props to the prior Class A ballers
Just because he whitelisted a lot of people doesn't make him a good proctor just saying. (I'm not saying he isn't)
What makes a good proctor is someone that can run highly detailed background checks for every player they check and someone that can make good judgment calls on people with prior bans. Good proctors also whitelist on a regular basis not just for a few weeks and then do nothing for the next few months.