• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

YellowJester's Skin Shop!

YellowJester

Stone
Welcome to YellowJester's Skin Shop!

I have decided to open up a skin shop (not really a shop) to take your requests and make them to
the best of my abilities. I am still fairly new to skin making so I might not be able to make a skin just the way you want it and I'm not able to make skins very quickly yet. Due to school the weekend is the time when I make the skins. Please read these guidelines for skin requests:

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES!!!
  • DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS! If you don't give details or a picture reference it will be much harder for me to make!
  • No nudity or other bad stuff.(I will decide what's bad)
  • No crazy requests. (example: something with text or many intricate 3D parts)
  • Please don't ask me to work faster. I will get to your skin when it's your turn. I pretty much work on/upload skins on weekends. Also don't ask repeatedly.
  • Please don't request skins that everyone has made and you can get off of skindex. (example: boy with hoodie)
  • Look on the interwebs for a skin before you request it.
  • My skills are limited. I will deny skins I can't make. Don't take it personally.
*Note* I do this for fun and for free. Donations of HC coins are accepted :D
Thank You!!!
Gallery:
Dark Mage - requested by Navr665
Navr665_minecraft_skin-1728922.jpg

Get it here

Blue Samurai - requested by Malomarcus
BlueSamurai_minecraft_skin-1750408.jpg

Get it here

navr665

Stone
Hey Bro,
I would really appreciate if you could make me a wizard-like skin for my caster character! I would like it to be black with like a red trim. I really love you skins! They are beast!
Cheers,
Navr665

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Hello, it's good to see the community doing stuff aagain. Can you make me a samurai armor that's blue like water. Thank you.

YellowJester

Stone
Malomarcus alrighty! do you want just the armor to be blue with grayish clothes underneath? Or everything blue? Also do you want to be able to see the face or just darkness? I need details!

Aanokint

Obsidian
yo i need something that..

is not nerdy or crappy made

practical is valued more than flash.

I want to be recognized

my current class is Dreadknight.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey Yellow,
I need a Cool ranger skin that is practical, has a mask and I want to be recognized.
Thanks

YellowJester

Stone
yo i need something that..

is not nerdy or crappy made

practical is valued more than flash.

I want to be recognized

my current class is Dreadknight.
Sure! Do you want it to look like a dreadknight? any pictures i can use for reference?
Hey Yellow,
I need a Cool ranger skin that is practical, has a mask and I want to be recognized.
Thanks
Okay! do you have any details such as whats on the mask or what the ranger is wearing?

YellowJester

Stone
@navr665 Finished! I made the robes more red than black on accident but after redoing it, decided red looked better.
Navr665_minecraft_skin-1728922.jpg

Get it here
Almost done with Aanokint's and Jazza's! Haven't started Dashniper's but hopefully it will be done by Monday.

YellowJester

Stone
@Malomarcus Done! I had a pretty hard time with this one so i had to look at some other samurai skins to get a general idea of what the armor should look like. Hope you like it! (btw I would appreciate it if you gave it a diamond on PMC)
BlueSamurai_minecraft_skin-1750408.jpg

Get it here
I haven't forgotten the others! This one took me a while but remember, but you will receive your skin eventually! :p

navr665

Stone
Thanks so much bro! I would recommend this to everyone! My skin turned out very nice and I think many people will be pleased with the skins you are making.
Cheers!
Navr665

P.S. I'm giving you about 2,000 HC coins and I suggest everyone that has got a skin from him does the same. We don't want him to feel unappreciated do we?

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Also, maybe you could make me a skin too? I'm looking for a robed man (dark black with the enderman color/pattern scheme) with enderman eyes peering out of it's hood (similar to the dark mage). He'll also have the zerg symbol on both his front shoulders, and a big one on his back. Could you manage this? I know it's a lot to ask for but I can't seem to do this for the life of me.
Let me know what you think. Thanks!

YellowJester

Stone
@Sean53 Looks pretty easy... Ill make it as soon as I finish Aanokint's and Jazza's and Dashniper(I hate to keep them waiting so long)
@Keache Thanks for the positive feedback! It makes me happy to know my work is appreciated. I use a program called SkinEdit to make the skins. As for your request I'll do it as soon as I finish the ones before you! Oh and what is a zerg symbol? (picture maybe?)
** Remember I do skins for free and put a lot of time into them!! Donations are much appreciated!! Special thanks to Navr665 for the donation!!!