• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Yearly camping trip: Fri->Sunday

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Will be gone - don't expect me on during this time.

The server is left in the capable hands of Badhaddy & The Admins/Mods

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Or a serial-killer running rampant in the woods that kills by trapping their victims and slowly picking them off one by one. He cripples his victims and puts them in a life-long coma where he then induces deep, frightening nightmares to them. He survives by feeding off the fear his victims experience. Some victims he may keep alive and make live through the worst tortures ever, usually by leaving them in a room with a dead friend for days so they have to eat the corpse. I also heard he derives pleasure from pain and screams...

K

kitsuneblood

Or a serial-killer running rampant in the woods that kills by trapping their victims and slowly picking them off one by one. He cripples his victims and puts them in a life-long coma where he then induces deep, frightening nightmares to them. He survives by feeding off the fear his victims experience. Some victims he may keep alive and make live through the worst tortures ever, usually by leaving them in a room with a dead friend for days so they have to eat the corpse. I also heard he derives pleasure from pain and screams...

Why would Kainzo do that to himself? :/

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Oh dear... have you realized what you said? You're putting the hands of the server to Punisher and Airbus... (And badhaddy + the other mods / admins...)

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
I totally missed this whole thing. I kept trying to tag you in IRC but you were not on... Now I know why...