• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Yeah so, I can't login?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I was walking through Zeal when I crashed (usually happens with high res texture pack), I started up MC again to log in, and I keep getting this strange message... Any solutions?
Screen%20shot%202011-12-19%20at%2011.36.05%20PM.png

I have been getting this message for a few times trying to log in, then I get a communication error and I only get the "Connection Lost, End of Stream" Message.

EDIT: This happens on every server I try to log in to.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
This has occurred with me as well, and also my brother too. It's a mc.net error most likely.

I was quite pissed because I was on a raid with my citizen and my internet crashed and left him alone with a psycho maniac Ranger chasing him around the town. :(

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Same is going on with me. Everyone above is right. I want MC.net to get done already so that I can play. <3

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
sheesh, here I am going all hardcore on my home network trying to figure this out, and it turns out to be mc.net problem

I feel like mojang got lucky and built an addictive game, but can't run a company for crap, or maybe they just don't care about SMP.

edit - I suppose that when herocraft goes down, and I freak out and don't know what to do with myself it is a sign I have an addiction