• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Yay, Armor Ranting for magic, and rouges

So any other magic users here that think wizards are kind of discriminated against?
All the other people, cough(warriors) get absolute best armor, dimaond and irons and crap in the col, the works.

now, rouges and magic, we can use only gold as our absolute best armor, with leather as a substitute. How is that fair, and in the col, only leather. BS we have the crappiest armor as default, and our best possible armor is also the most expensive shits in like forever. in the DHX, u can buy gold for 15c per ingot, now, 15*24=360, who has that kind of money to throw away on relatively crap armor. low defense, low durability, completely ripoff, we should at least get chain.

Warriors and shit on the other hand, can wear iron and diamodns and chain, all poop. Shops everywhere sell iron for .5c~ that is fricken 12c for a full set of iron while gold is 30x more expensive and utter crap as well. diamonds can be only 6c each and for a paladin 15diamond and 9iron, hmm, 94.5c for a great 72%dmg reduction, or full iron as 60% for so much cheaper

Gold is poop, utterly, 44% max, and for 360c, idk how that is fair whatso ever, i get the low armour, but the price is staggering. and the fact that duarability wise, gold is less than 2x as effextive as iron, so u have to buy it 2x as much, paying 720c for armour that is crap and lasts the same as one that costs 12

Chain is pretty much the exact same thing as Gold, with 48% reduction, but much cheaper, that seems much more fair than gold.

Come here to rant agree/disagree with me, i like a challenging arguement[DOUBLEPOST=1365632045][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey, if u disagree, please leave a reasonable logical arguement, dont just disagree[DOUBLEPOST=1365632640][/DOUBLEPOST]:( i should really probably take this down, everyone hating

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Its more lore then anything. Casters and rogue have the highest deeps, and thus they get the lowest armor. A few classes get 1-2 pieces chain---Ranger, Bard, and I think all the caster specs get 1 piece--- I do not clearly 100% understand your post however, do you want casters and rogues to have more defense? Because it just seems like you wish casters and rogues to be completely OverPowered.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
becuz armor is bad for the peeps that do too much d0m@ge. Warriors need da armor cuz they are week. We healers casters and rogues are strong and don't need no armor. Or just Hi, I'm 12. it mang

I do not want them to be op, but look at the prices of the armor, and infact, Wizards cannot use any chain armor, i believe wizards should have chain because it is cheaper and is pretty much the same thing as gold execpt leggs are +1 armor point. i dont want nessescarily more defense for magic, cuz that is op, but i want cheaper armor. cuz gold armor is way overpriced arcanegrove

Detarbilate dont try to lie u noob, wizards do less dmg than warriors infact, look it up, and fireball is the 1 spell that has any "range advantage" whatsoever and warriors already have +300~ hp over us magic users and rouges. and they are strong, we are week, oppisite way around

chain is exacet same as gold with higher durablilty and +4% protection and cheaper, which is what i want, not more defense, i understand the Glass (defense) cannon (offense) thing, but we are even weaker, literally a tissue (defense) firework (offense)

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Casters/Rogues are in NO need of more armor, use leather, it's cheap and affordable. You have not played this server enough to really know about that though, you should play the classes or experience them a little better before making a suggestion as rash as this one. PS: Gold armor is supposed to be expensive.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I do not want them to be op, but look at the prices of the armor, and infact, Wizards cannot use any chain armor, i believe wizards should have chain because it is cheaper and is pretty much the same thing as gold execpt leggs are +1 armor point. i dont want nessescarily more defense for magic, cuz that is op, but i want cheaper armor. cuz gold armor is way overpriced arcanegrove

Detarbilate dont try to lie u noob, wizards do less dmg than warriors infact, look it up, and fireball is the 1 spell that has any "range advantage" whatsoever and warriors already have +300~ hp over us magic users and rouges. and they are strong, we are week, oppisite way around

chain is exacet same as gold with higher durablilty and +4% protection and cheaper, which is what i want, not more defense, i understand the Glass (defense) cannon (offense) thing, but we are even weaker, literally a tissue (defense) firework (offense)
I'm a wizard and I am fine with leather armor. The reason we can use gold is because it is so expensive. Not many people use gold armor. I can kill warriors in PvP because the magic goes through armor. So fireball+icebolt+bolt+megabolt+fireblast is around 834 hp. That's a lot noob. Wizards aren't supposed to fight the same way as paladins. That's what this server is supposed to be. Go to some PvP server and spam a diamond sword with diamond armor.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
I'm a wizard and I am fine with leather armor. The reason we can use gold is because it is so expensive. Not many people use gold armor. I can kill warriors in PvP because the magic goes through armor. So fireball+icebolt+bolt+megabolt+fireblast is around 834 hp. That's a lot noob. Wizards aren't supposed to fight the same way as paladins. That's what this server is supposed to be. Go to some PvP server and spam a diamond sword with diamond armor.
Exactly this, and wizards actually do have very much more dps, not gonna list all the skills, but they also have enough mobility and utility to make them super amazing awesomeness.

Exactly this, and wizards actually do have very much more dps, not gonna list all the skills, but they also have enough mobility and utility to make them super amazing awesomeness.
i dont understand what u are trying to argue, and warrior have highet dps, maybe disciple, as well as better armor, and we can miss i dont think many poeple understand that.
Casters/Rogues are in NO need of more armor, use leather, it's cheap and affordable. You have not played this server enough to really know about that though, you should play the classes or experience them a little better before making a suggestion as rash as this one. PS: Gold armor is supposed to be expensive.
i think u forgot something, leather is also completely useless
what lvl are u? compare the skill set of both lvls and then come back, and u say that, but people don't understand projectiles can miss, so unless u have aimbot, false, u do not du that much dmg, also, that is worthless if the paladin uses invul

arcanegrove

Obsidian
what lvl are u? compare the skill set of both lvls and then come back, and u say that, but people don't understand projectiles can miss, so unless u have aimbot, false, u do not du that much dmg, also, that is worthless if the paladin uses invul
Uhm, we have root and storm, and blink, and ifs kinda hard to miss if your good.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
yea i think ninjas need more armors cuz they need more tankyness so at least give them a diamond peace or somfing like that[DOUBLEPOST=1365643921,1365643883][/DOUBLEPOST]oh yea i forgot the part where i cry[DOUBLEPOST=1365643975][/DOUBLEPOST]pp...there we go

yea i think ninjas need more armors cuz they need more tankyness so at least give them a diamond peace or somfing like that[DOUBLEPOST=1365643921,1365643883][/DOUBLEPOST]oh yea i forgot the part where i cry[DOUBLEPOST=1365643975][/DOUBLEPOST]pp...there we go
yes, i agree, thank u, lols, but not daimond, maybe full chain for them, as they are front fighters, they do more dmg than warriors, but thats pointless if the other guy has 2.5x ur armour.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
[quote="Scycor, post: 305158, member: 8160" NO .[/quote]
*gasp he is the one who talks about the wap mipe

crazydodapie You joined on April 1, 2013. You are clearly a joke

You've only been here for about a month, and you clearly don't know about any of the classes. You say that your class needs better armour. Become a warrior then. Don't bitch about how your class is too weak compared to a path designed to be tanky and strong (like an independent woman). Are you asking for better armour because you can't go head on twords armour, expecting to win with your "expensive" armour? I honestly can't comprehend how retarded you are. Pls. Uninstall.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
dudddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they need instantnoodles as weps mang

[USER=33146 said:
crazydodapie[/USER] You joined on April 1, 2013. You are clearly a joke

You've only been here for about a month, and you clearly don't know about any of the classes. You say that your class needs better armour. Become a warrior then. Don't bitch about how your class is too weak compared to a path designed to be tanky and strong (like an independent woman). Are you asking for better armour because you can't go head on twords armour, expecting to win with your "expensive" armour? I honestly can't comprehend how retarded you are. Pls. Uninstall.
stop bitching plez, u cant even read. are u literate? i am asking for cheaper armor not better armor, i dont get why ur getting so pissed, i dont expect to win with leather armour yes, but getting killed by bards is retarded. im not bitching about it, u are bitching at me for who knows what, and i can not understand people like u

i am asking for cheaper armour, not better
i dont expect to beat a paladin with leather
i specifically asked for logic, not whiny bitchy "genuis" 4 year olds
and ur just worthless trash if u just hate, gtfo and bug someone else

Sn0wBorn

Iron
I think I have an idea of what you are doing. You are running up to a warrior, then using your hoe to hit him while using damage skills.you need to kite by using a damage skill, slowing/rooting, and running away. That should help with paladins.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Yes, I think that you will understand later why we are arguing to not put in this cheaper armor. infact, casters will be getting "Better" armor because of how cheep chain is. Chain > Gold > Leather, so you will be getting better armor. For a whole lot cheaper, and 44% damage reduction, do you realize how much warriors will be nerfed?!?!? Warriors put out a nice steady stream of damage, while also tanking a whole bunch, but there over all deeps it pretty bad. If casters had full chain, warriors will need a buff, thus making a useless step.