• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

yak_hero application

yak_hero

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:yak_hero
  2. Location & Age:I live in the UK and i am 15.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I have not been banned from any servers before.
  4. Referral(s):wronsiski
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:wronsiski
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I think that i would be a good addition to the server as I am very experienced but my building lacks, well... creativity and i will look to improve this as i look at the build on the server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCy8
  10. Additional Info: I will be playing on this server quite often.

yak_hero

Dirt
I built relativity close to spawn (400 blocks away) The admins decided that they wanted to expand spawn so they destroyed my house. When i asked why they said i was building on their land (even though they hadn't claimed it yet I had) and so they banned me.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The ban is fairly minor, so it can be "forgiven". Everything else looks fine so welcome to Herocraft.

Also because you are sharing an IP with someone please visit the following thread and follow the instructions found within the thread. Failing to do so could cause you and your brother's account to be removed from the whitelist

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/multiple-accounts-on-the-same-ip.8880/

yak_hero

Dirt
Ok thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1350921739][/DOUBLEPOST]I am on a seperate computer to my brother and I haven't shared my password to him.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1350921739][/DOUBLEPOST]I am on a seperate computer to my brother and I haven't shared my password to him.

You are on the same IP address so you need to follow what I said about the multiple IP addresses. Failing to do so could cause your accounts to be removed from the whitelist.