• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

y0sho's app

y0sho

Gold
  1. In-game name: Y0sho
  2. Location & Age: Colorado, 29
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 0
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and the rules. I'm new to Minecraft multiplayer and have spent a good amount of time looking for a server that will fit me. I think this is the one. I am a good builder and always look for new and interesting ways to make practical and aesthetic builds. The class and town systems fascinate me. I am excited to play and start exploring everything your server has to offer.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet.
  8. Additional Info: As I said I am new to multiplayer. I usually play survival. I like to build towns and bases that not only look good but have a function to them as well. In survival I have build many many things from scratch. I love working with redstone and have made many things ranging from transit systems to piston farms. I posted one pic of a lighthouse I recently built.

Attachments

• lighthouse.jpg
    lighthouse.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 12

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Your lighthouse is really nice, has an old timey feel to it :p
But anyway, welcome to herocraft y0sho, check your pm for more info.