• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xxx5oulxxx application. @BARNUBUS!!!

xxx5oulxxx

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: xxx5oulxxx
  2. Location & Age: U.S.A Indiana. I'm 21.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I had this thing where I would asked to be banned when i quit a server. I was never really banned for doing something wrong,I was just being silly.
  4. Referral(s): Non
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I googled "Mmorpg minecraft servers" and found it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will when i'm done with this.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love Minecraft and Mmorpg's so mixing the two would be amazing and is my only online dream! I would love to be a helpful and nice addition to the community.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCX10
  10. Additional Info: I'm really shy and keep to my self but i'm helpful and someday hope I can prove it by being a mod/admin on any server. When i join the server i'm going to ask to join a town and play a role of a warrior/paladin to tank and heal for my friends.In life right now I live with my girlfriend and work at a factory making cardboard boxes. I don't have much else to say...sorry it's not much... -sad face-

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Reviewing

Hello! Thank you for applying!
If you could add more that would be great! I'd like to know about you, as a player, to be sure you'll fit in well with our community.
Tell me what you love most about Minecraft, if you love pvp, building, or mining. You can tell us what you plan to do once you join the server, or what spec you plan to become!

Once you update your application tag me using @Barnubus, so I know to come relook at it!

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah the tag doesnt work if it's in the title. But I'm here now, haha.

A good application, welcome to the server!
Please check your inbox.